still no cobra, but...

#71Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/14/2013 9:43:38 AM
deadlyfred posted...
meltor13 posted...
Warrior is super ridiculously easy to kill, without any glitches or exploits. He's not difficult at all. and I've seen legit videos of Pete going down in seconds too, no glitches/exploits.

Why is it so difficult to accept that most bosses can go down super fast with the right set up and/or gear?

30 times or more in 3 hours while also farming SoM and Pete's Bar?

Sure, I'd love to know more about your freeze time loadout.

where exactly is this 30 times coming from? did i miss a specific post that said it? otherwise, farming has no set #. you can kill a guy twice and its still farming. there is no set minimum for fighting a boss for their loot to be considered farming
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#72youngunner2123Posted 1/14/2013 9:43:51 AM
Lol farming 3 bosses where you have to WALK AND FIGHT your way for at least 15 minutes (heroes pass Pt 2.5 solo). And fighting stalkers in the wildlife same Pt. and SoM!!!

C'mon Son!!! That's very hard to believe Maybe w other players. And even then it's still BS

Not to mention Pistol Pete also has a 4-5 min fight before getting to him. And then leaving and wrapping back around to the bar. No way in hell!!!

No nobody believes you
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#73deadlyfredPosted 1/14/2013 9:46:06 AM
meltor13 posted...
deadlyfred posted...
meltor13 posted...
Warrior is super ridiculously easy to kill, without any glitches or exploits. He's not difficult at all. and I've seen legit videos of Pete going down in seconds too, no glitches/exploits.

Why is it so difficult to accept that most bosses can go down super fast with the right set up and/or gear?

He didn't say how many times each of those was done, you're just assuming things. And Pete's Bar takes all of like 2-3 minutes, if that. and it doesn't require a save/quit.

I'm assuming based off of his claim that he acquired 7 legendary snipers off of the Warrior. I know the Warrior didn't drop them every time or every other time, so I assumed 1 out of 3 trips was being pretty generous. Combined with his farming SoM and Pete's Bar (farming usually implies more than one trip), I think it's safe to assume that he's either wrong about the 3 hours it took or he's not telling us about that ultra-OP gear he's using.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Treasure Room glitch on Borderlands 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuvwzTuUhqc
#74deadlyfredPosted 1/14/2013 9:47:56 AM
Pano! Oh crap Pano... I think Kpt may have used... GASP... A BEE SHIELD!!!

I can feel your sadness from here.
---
Treasure Room glitch on Borderlands 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuvwzTuUhqc
#75Machspeed2Posted 1/14/2013 9:58:57 AM
deadlyfred posted...
meltor13 posted...
deadlyfred posted...
meltor13 posted...

He didn't say how many times each of those was done, you're just assuming things. And Pete's Bar takes all of like 2-3 minutes, if that. and it doesn't require a save/quit.

I'm assuming based off of his claim that he acquired 7 legendary snipers off of the Warrior. I know the Warrior didn't drop them every time or every other time, so I assumed 1 out of 3 trips was being pretty generous. Combined with his farming SoM and Pete's Bar (farming usually implies more than one trip), I think it's safe to assume that he's either wrong about the 3 hours it took or he's not telling us about that ultra-OP gear he's using.

After reading this whole topic I still don't see your point. I can kill and loot Warrior in less than 5 minutes with The Bee and my ****ing Binary T-Ball Fists.

Take that as you will...
#76deadlyfredPosted 1/14/2013 10:16:16 AM
Machspeed2 posted...
deadlyfred posted...
meltor13 posted...
deadlyfred posted...
meltor13 posted...

After reading this whole topic I still don't see your point. I can kill and loot Warrior in less than 5 minutes with The Bee and my ****ing Binary T-Ball Fists.

Take that as you will...

Got it. Mathematically that mean you could kill the Warrior 36 times in 3 hours, assuming you don't take a bathroom break, check your smartphone or eat a snack. In those 36 trips how likely are you to get 7 Legendary snipers, you think?

Oh and don't forget, you still need to find time to go kill the guys at Pete's Bar a few times and then make a few runs through Wildlife Preserve to take on SoM.

THAT is my point, slick.
---
#77Machspeed2Posted 1/14/2013 10:30:49 AM
deadlyfred posted...
Got it. Mathematically that mean you could kill the Warrior 36 times in 3 hours, assuming you don't take a bathroom break, check your smartphone or eat a snack. In those 36 trips how likely are you to get 7 Legendary snipers, you think?

Oh and don't forget, you still need to find time to go kill the guys at Pete's Bar a few times and then make a few runs through Wildlife Preserve to take on SoM.

THAT is my point, slick.

The third day of the Borderlands 2 Gear Up Weekend is here!

If you've been looking for a new sniper rifle, today's your day: a fresh supply of powerful sniper rifles is appearing throughout Pandora!

To join in the fun, simply boot up Borderlands 2 while connected to the internet and start looting before the supply returns to normal on Monday, January 14 at 10:55AM CST / 4:55PM GMT.

Lol
#78deadlyfredPosted 1/14/2013 10:38:46 AM
Machspeed2 posted...
deadlyfred posted...

THAT is my point, slick.

If you've been looking for a new sniper rifle, today's your day: a fresh supply of powerful sniper rifles is appearing throughout Pandora!

To join in the fun, simply boot up Borderlands 2 while connected to the internet and start looting before the supply returns to normal on Monday, January 14 at 10:55AM CST / 4:55PM GMT.

Lol

It's not the type of item that makes me doubt his claim. I'm sure he DID get 7 snipers and I'm sure he did do all of these runs in around 3 hours.

My point is more in line with HOW he did it so fast. He's always on about how people shouldn't dupe because it's cheating, but I just want to know how HE is doing all this in less than 3 hours without using some sort of exploit.
---
#79Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/14/2013 10:46:19 AM
deadlyfred posted...
Machspeed2 posted...
deadlyfred posted...

THAT is my point, slick.

Lol

It's not the type of item that makes me doubt his claim. I'm sure he DID get 7 snipers and I'm sure he did do all of these runs in around 3 hours.

My point is more in line with HOW he did it so fast. He's always on about how people shouldn't dupe because it's cheating, but I just want to know how HE is doing all this in less than 3 hours without using some sort of exploit.

just because a person does not dupe doesnt mean that they cant have good gear. it is wholly possible to acquire good items just by playing the game or farming.

on top of that, it is very possible that when he acquires said items, he uses them to fight enemies within the game in the hopes of acquiring even more items. *GASP*
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#80Machspeed2Posted 1/14/2013 10:47:42 AM
deadlyfred posted...
Machspeed2 posted...
deadlyfred posted...

THAT is my point, slick.

Lol

He probably has great gear from no-lifing Pryo Petey-boy. I've never duped, only traded once and I even lost my primary character to a freeze bug and still manage to have some OP gear by going recluse mode and killing Peter more times than I care to admit.