Borderlands Logic

#1PanopictonguyPosted 1/13/2013 4:41:23 PM
I see lots of people talking about how they are helping people by giving out loot or how they like to help people. Then there's the group who says this game has the best community ever with all the "helpful" people.

I have a question for you. Why is it that none of you answer simple questions about the game on these forums. "Frequently Asked Questions" get ignored and flooded out by looking for & want some loot topics. If you really want to "help" and be a selfless good Samaritan answer some Damn questions and help new players better understand the game.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#2XolacePosted 1/13/2013 4:46:39 PM
I can agree with this.

I've essentially ruined the game for myself by power leveling and duping.

I no longer have anything to do unless someone needs help doing something.
#3Panopictonguy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 4:49:05 PM
Xolace posted...
I can agree with this.

I've essentially ruined the game for myself by power leveling and duping.

I no longer have anything to do unless someone needs help doing something.

There's still plenty to do. Take those weapons out into the Borderlands and see how far you can get on foot without being Downed. The rules are you cannoy change gear, respec, or face travel.
---
#4mitchman188Posted 1/13/2013 4:49:21 PM
I keep one character that I never play online with and I don't transfer things over.
---
GT- xx R H C P xx
#5danishjuggler21Posted 1/13/2013 4:50:01 PM
Remember, the game won't run until you put the disc in your XBOX.

That's all I know about this game, really, which is why I don't answer people's questions.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: danishjuggler03
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21
#6Panopictonguy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 4:50:14 PM
mitchman188 posted...
I keep one character that I never play online with and I don't transfer things over.

Wrong topic...-_-
---
#7Panopictonguy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 4:52:02 PM
danishjuggler21 posted...
Remember, the game won't run until you put the disc in your XBOX.

That's all I know about this game, really, which is why I don't answer people's questions.

Still good info, some people dont know that. I'm sure they believe they need a J-Tag console to play this the way It's meant to be played.
---
#8tony8669Posted 1/13/2013 5:04:52 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
I have a question for you. Why is it that none of you answer simple questions about the game on these forums. "Frequently Asked Questions" get ignored and flooded out by looking for & want some loot topics.

Because forum topic search.
#9Panopictonguy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 5:12:44 PM
tony8669 posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
I have a question for you. Why is it that none of you answer simple questions about the game on these forums. "Frequently Asked Questions" get ignored and flooded out by looking for & want some loot topics.

You could say the same for when people decided to post a looking for topic. Which seems more relevant? Questions about gameplay mechanics and.general info or gear request?
---
#10tony8669Posted 1/14/2013 6:18:03 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
tony8669 posted...
Panopictonguy posted...

You could say the same for when people decided to post a looking for topic. Which seems more relevant? Questions about gameplay mechanics and.general info or gear request?

But they asked why people aren't answering frequently asked questions. The reason is because they've already been answered.