Torgue DLC final boss HELP!

#1jimst3rPosted 1/14/2013 5:08:30 AM
Hey guys just struggling solo on the final boss of the torgue DLC , would love to also have some new Xbox live friends who play bl2

You are welcome to add me on Xbox live

Jimst3r is my gamertag

Cheers.
#2Soul_DecayPosted 1/14/2013 5:13:18 AM
Lvl?
---
GT: Tho Radia
#3jimst3r(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 5:14:05 AM
Currently lvl 42
#4xG4BR13LPosted 1/14/2013 5:18:05 AM
jimst3r posted...
Hey guys just struggling solo on the final boss of the torgue DLC , would love to also have some new Xbox live friends who play bl2

Jimst3r is my gamertag

Cheers.

If you're on about the Badassasaurus, there's an exploit you can choose to take if you wish, you can just stay behind the concrete barricade without even jumping into the arena.

Otherwise, if you have Homing Bonus Package grenades, they work wonders on it, as it's so big, 9/10 of the Grenades will make contact for ludicrously high damage, also try and spot the 5 brownish coloured barrels on its body, shooting those will cause a critical hit, as you can't get crits on it normally.
---
"Keelah se'lai.""
Gamertag; lSP3CTR3. [With an L .] -.-
#5jimst3r(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 5:20:10 AM
xG4BR13L posted...
jimst3r posted...

Jimst3r is my gamertag

Cheers.

If you're on about the Badassasaurus, there's an exploit you can choose to take if you wish, you can just stay behind the concrete barricade without even jumping into the arena.

Otherwise, if you have Homing Bonus Package grenades, they work wonders on it, as it's so big, 9/10 of the Grenades will make contact for ludicrously high damage, also try and spot the 5 brownish coloured barrels on its body, shooting those will cause a critical hit, as you can't get crits on it normally.

Yeh was doing this for a while ended up running out of money for ammo and health lol , thought of getting a couple of friends or new friends to try nuke him down. Generally a lot of my friends play other games and not borderlands so I Guess as well as help new xbl friends would be good.
#6Soul_DecayPosted 1/14/2013 5:23:02 AM
Add me and ill come help you out :)
---
GT: Tho Radia
#7xG4BR13LPosted 1/14/2013 5:27:37 AM
jimst3r posted...
xG4BR13L posted...
jimst3r posted...

Jimst3r is my gamertag

Cheers.

Yeh was doing this for a while ended up running out of money for ammo and health lol , thought of getting a couple of friends or new friends to try nuke him down. Generally a lot of my friends play other games and not borderlands so I Guess as well as help new xbl friends would be good.

I sent you a message on XB, just posting here in case you don't see it :)
---
"Keelah se'lai.""
Gamertag; lSP3CTR3. [With an L .] -.-