Final Day of Gear Up Weekend

#1BigSai29Posted 1/14/2013 9:59:46 AM(edited)
The fourth and final day has begun!

The final day of festivities is upon us, as Pandora grows more dangerous (but also more rewarding) for those adventuring online alongside two or more players in True Vault Hunter Mode -- should the varkids infesting Tundra Express, Caustic Caverns or Natural Selection Annex survive long enough to enter the pod state multiple times, they stand a far greater chance of morphing into the fearsome Vermivorous the Invincible. However, those that emerge victorious in their struggles against Vermivorous the Invincible also face greater rewards as the legendary Norfleet weapon is far more likely to appear upon his defeat.

This chance to hunt one of Pandora's most elusive beasts ends at 10:55AM CST / 4:55PM GMT on Tuesday, January 15 (What time is that for me?) -- giving you just enough time to steady your nerves before setting off to tackle the new adventures and creatures contained within the Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt campaign add-on!

Time to take a trip to Hyperius Arena and then onto either Tundra Express or Round 2 Creature Slaughter Dome.
#2kiwimyweeweePosted 1/14/2013 10:13:31 AM
Hell yeah. I love farmimg verm.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#3Kpt_KapowskiPosted 1/14/2013 10:24:09 AM
Screw vermi I want a Cobra.

FYI, im pretty sure if you don't save/exit, the update can't go through. I'm still getting oodles of sniper drops in Pete's Bar.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 12-6 :(
#4BigSai29(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 10:41:51 AM
Ya...not even an Ultimate outta Tundra Express. Gonna cut the formalities and head straight to the Creature Slaughter Dome to get a guaranteed Ultimate.
#5CaptainBizarroPosted 1/14/2013 10:49:01 AM
I've just spawned him solo if anyone wants to jump in and help
---
GT - Captain Bizarro