question about some legendaries...

#1Samuel_SaitohPosted 1/14/2013 10:15:35 AM
Can someone tell me if its normal that everytime Incinerator Clayton and Scorch drop they're legendaries (Pyrrophobia for Clayton and Hellfire for Sorch, even if I drop a white death too from scorch) they're never ever lv 50 ? Every time they drop (Pyrrophobia: 3x, Hellfire: 1x and White Death: 1x) they're only lv 48 or 49 just to piss me off ! Farming legendaries is long enough, so I wanted to know if it were only bad luck or if it were normal O_o ?
---
This wreched light must be eradicated !
#2xG4BR13LPosted 1/14/2013 10:23:06 AM
Samuel_Saitoh posted...
Can someone tell me if its normal that everytime Incinerator Clayton and Scorch drop they're legendaries (Pyrrophobia for Clayton and Hellfire for Sorch, even if I drop a white death too from scorch) they're never ever lv 50 ? Every time they drop (Pyrrophobia: 3x, Hellfire: 1x and White Death: 1x) they're only lv 48 or 49 just to piss me off ! Farming legendaries is long enough, so I wanted to know if it were only bad luck or if it were normal O_o ?

Just seriously bad luck, I had the same problem with the Nukem and Norfleet. But everything else I've farmed (minus the Striker) has been 50, eh.
---
"Keelah se'lai.""
Gamertag; lSP3CTR3. [With an L .] -.-
#3Samuel_Saitoh(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 10:33:51 AM
wow, must have bad karma for them ! Seriously Gearsbox should have made every legendary drop at lv 50 once u've finished the game on True Vault Hunter mode ! Its already REALLY farm, but with a chance of not getting it at lv 50 it make it really annoying !
---
#4smo1001Posted 1/14/2013 10:43:31 AM
I've heard that if you go to Hyperius and back out without fighting him, it tricks the game into thinking there are four players. I've never tried it, but it might help get better loot when farming. Has anyone tried this?
---
"You'll never get dressed as quick as when you wake up next to a naked dead chick" -Ron Bennington
GT = YellowStang95
#5Samuel_Saitoh(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 11:10:13 AM
well, haven't tried this trick, but I usualy farm with my gf account (even if she's idle) and it seems to help making rare mobs droping they're legendaries, but can't say if its only luck, but in my experience it give a little boost !(doesn't boost ur chance that much, dont get too exited, but it seems to ease the pain a bit)
---