help with latest comp pack

#61jago107Posted 1/15/2013 12:19:21 AM
I think I just figured this one out. I was having the same problem as a few others where the new pack wouldn't download at all. Go to the dashboard and over to your storage page. Then delete both of the old compatibility packs from your hard drive. Then you should be able to get the new one. After deleting the old ones, the new one is actually making progress for me now. Something tells me this new one is a combination of the old ones plus some stuff for Hammerlock's DLC so you don't need the old ones anymore, and in fact, having the old ones won't allow you to get the new one.
---
XBL & PSN - NightRider107
"And as the smile pulled up on his face, a tear ran down his cheek ."
#62tony8669Posted 1/15/2013 12:22:08 AM
From Teh Twitzorz:

@GearboxSoftware
We're working with Microsoft to get the Compatibility Pack download error on Xbox 360 addressed ASAP -- will share updates here as we can.
11:23 PM - 14 Jan 13 web
#63solitaire213Posted 1/15/2013 12:24:09 AM
Im having the same issue as everyone else with the comp download. WTF!
#64jago107Posted 1/15/2013 12:34:33 AM
jago107 posted...
I think I just figured this one out. I was having the same problem as a few others where the new pack wouldn't download at all. Go to the dashboard and over to your storage page. Then delete both of the old compatibility packs from your hard drive. Then you should be able to get the new one. After deleting the old ones, the new one is actually making progress for me now. Something tells me this new one is a combination of the old ones plus some stuff for Hammerlock's DLC so you don't need the old ones anymore, and in fact, having the old ones won't allow you to get the new one.

Guess not. I hadn't read the whole topic before posting that. That's my bad. No dice on the download. Just like several people said, it got to 99%, went back down to 0, then back up to 99, then 0 and then it said it couldn't finish the download. Looks like we'll just have to wait til tomorrow then.
---
XBL & PSN - NightRider107
"And as the smile pulled up on his face, a tear ran down his cheek ."