Level 50 Infinity Pistol

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Level 50 Infinity Pistol

User Info: thejudge12313

thejudge12313
4 years ago#1
I know a million people have asked already, but I am so sick of killin Doc Mercy like 2 hours a day and never getting anything. Can anyone dupe/trade a level 50 infinity?

I have a bunch of level 50 orange and rare items ones i can think of are critical conference call, bee shield, corrosive veruc, white death (lyuda), love thumper, evisceration rubi, babymaker, and a few more. I'd be willing to dupe any of em for you.

User Info: E8Silicon

E8Silicon
4 years ago#2
Do you have a Stinkpot by any chance?

GT-E8Silicon

User Info: locustactivist

locustactivist
4 years ago#3
I have a level 50 crammed infinity if you wanna trade.
If you aint infantry you aint s***! Lol
GT- ZR089

thejudge12313
4 years ago#4
I dont have a stinkpot (dont even know what it is haha) sorry

And what is the crammed infinity? I just want any version, preferably corrosive or no element. and what would you wanna trade for? just need to make sure i have two of them before i trade one lol

User Info: E8Silicon

E8Silicon
4 years ago#5
I don't have a corrosive one or a normal one, sorry.

thejudge12313
4 years ago#6
what element is it, at this point id prett much take anything lol

User Info: H3nryW1ls0n3

H3nryW1ls0n3
4 years ago#7
thejudge12313 posted...
I dont have a stinkpot (dont even know what it is haha) sorry

And what is the crammed infinity? I just want any version, preferably corrosive or no element. and what would you wanna trade for? just need to make sure i have two of them before i trade one lol

In about 30 minutes I'll be on and can give you the infinity gt same as here

thejudge12313
4 years ago#8
awesome, my GT is UnlistedKhan321 can you send me an invite? im not really sure how it works, i never play online, i just need to to get this gun haha

User Info: kmaldingone

kmaldingone
4 years ago#9
thejudge12313 posted...
I know a million people have asked already, but I am so sick of killin Doc Mercy like 2 hours a day and never getting anything. Can anyone dupe/trade a level 50 infinity?

I have a bunch of level 50 orange and rare items ones i can think of are critical conference call, bee shield, corrosive veruc, white death (lyuda), love thumper, evisceration rubi, babymaker, and a few more. I'd be willing to dupe any of em for you.

still need help??
GT: Kmalding1045

thejudge12313
4 years ago#10
ya, im online right now lol
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Level 50 Infinity Pistol

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived