Level 50 Infinity Pistol

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Level 50 Infinity Pistol
3 years ago#1
I know a million people have asked already, but I am so sick of killin Doc Mercy like 2 hours a day and never getting anything. Can anyone dupe/trade a level 50 infinity?

I have a bunch of level 50 orange and rare items ones i can think of are critical conference call, bee shield, corrosive veruc, white death (lyuda), love thumper, evisceration rubi, babymaker, and a few more. I'd be willing to dupe any of em for you.
3 years ago#2
Do you have a Stinkpot by any chance?

GT-E8Silicon
3 years ago#3
I have a level 50 crammed infinity if you wanna trade.
---
If you aint infantry you aint s***! Lol
GT- ZR089
3 years ago#4
I dont have a stinkpot (dont even know what it is haha) sorry

And what is the crammed infinity? I just want any version, preferably corrosive or no element. and what would you wanna trade for? just need to make sure i have two of them before i trade one lol
3 years ago#5
I don't have a corrosive one or a normal one, sorry.
3 years ago#6
what element is it, at this point id prett much take anything lol
3 years ago#7
thejudge12313 posted...
I dont have a stinkpot (dont even know what it is haha) sorry

And what is the crammed infinity? I just want any version, preferably corrosive or no element. and what would you wanna trade for? just need to make sure i have two of them before i trade one lol

In about 30 minutes I'll be on and can give you the infinity gt same as here
3 years ago#8
awesome, my GT is UnlistedKhan321 can you send me an invite? im not really sure how it works, i never play online, i just need to to get this gun haha
3 years ago#9
thejudge12313 posted...
I know a million people have asked already, but I am so sick of killin Doc Mercy like 2 hours a day and never getting anything. Can anyone dupe/trade a level 50 infinity?

I have a bunch of level 50 orange and rare items ones i can think of are critical conference call, bee shield, corrosive veruc, white death (lyuda), love thumper, evisceration rubi, babymaker, and a few more. I'd be willing to dupe any of em for you.

still need help??
---
GT: Kmalding1045
3 years ago#10
ya, im online right now lol
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Level 50 Infinity Pistol

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived