Can you duo Terramorph or Hyperius the invincible with Zer0 and Maya?

#1hotpiercedguyPosted 1/14/2013 7:43:30 PM
If so what builds? I solo'd three minions with melee build after my wife died but I lost to Hyperius at like 80%. For co-op split screen. Also remembering you can't re-enter (hyperius) after death.
---
well good for u i didnt come to ur precious server im not gonna tell u where i am but im not on urs thank you - Sxmfc
#2RaynofettPosted 1/14/2013 7:49:50 PM
Yes you can. My friend and I played as zero and Maya. I'm almost all middle tree. He's a mix on his Maya but the revive is a must with zero being a glass cannon and all.
---
GT: Raynofett
#3king_ortisPosted 1/14/2013 7:58:25 PM
Actually zero can take hyperius out faster than most characters using the bore skill. Bullets go right through the shield. Now if you line up the loaders with singularity's and shoot right through all of them you might take them all out in seconds. That strategy works well with the unkempt harold. Zero also makes Master Gee very simple using deception. Just place it on the corrosive puddle and Gee easily soaks it up. Zero became my go to character for raid bosses. Try him out.
---
GT: KingOrtis
"Don't like me or my comments? Then GTFO..."
#4hotpiercedguy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 12:10:14 AM
I have Zero at 50 my wife has Maya at 50. We only play splitscreen. We are on PT 2.5. When she died doing hyperius it transported her to outside the gate. She tried to get back in but couldn't. Did she miss a step?

Could we duo Terramorph? Realistically.
---
well good for u i didnt come to ur precious server im not gonna tell u where i am but im not on urs thank you - Sxmfc
#5Nobu_MoomooPosted 1/19/2013 12:43:29 AM
I've managed to do a solo run on both as Maya....
---
Gt: Nobutada Moomoo
#6hotpiercedguy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 9:58:00 AM
How? Setup? What weapons did you use and what skills? Keeping in mind me and my wife have pretty much no legendaries.
---
#7xHuckleberryPosted 1/19/2013 10:09:07 AM
Zero needs the bore skill on hyperious, with a wide bullet spread gun...like the sand hawk.

Use singularity nades to bunch them up and just get to where the robots are in front of hyperious, and let loose.

Have the maya sitting behind the safe spot(pole to the left once you enter the arena) slagging with whatever she can. Zero can handle the damage simply enough

You are going to want the bee shield. You can do it without it, but in all honestly, when starting out, you might as well go the easy route until you figure out his moves.

Terra has a set skill structure you can get down and figure out what and where you need to be to complete him. A gun like the Moxxi pistol, Rubi will help out here. Check out youtube videos if you have have any trouble, or the GBX forums.

Good luck
#8hotpiercedguy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 2:53:28 PM
^ Thank you sir
---