Favourite sniper

#1KaBoom1322Posted 1/15/2013 4:02:22 AM
Hi

What is your favourite Sniper?For me it has to be my Dobby White Death,amazing accuracy,damage and it fires like a assault rifle.
#2KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 4:43:30 AM
Anyone?
#3KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 4:59:39 AM
No?
#4Soul_DecayPosted 1/15/2013 5:02:08 AM
I dont have any of the good names snipers, otherwise i'd let you know ^^ i prefer the slower fire rate Maliwans myself.
---
GT: Tho Radia
#5Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/15/2013 5:04:15 AM(edited)
i have an electric skorry white death id say is my favorite

it was the first orange weapon i got after i hit 50 with my commando.

i also really like the cobra, but for me, id say i probably prefer the white death. that thing is actually a great 2nd wind gun.

a good muckamuck is always a good choice. ive been using them as ive found them on my zer0 until i got my cobra
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#6KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 5:04:38 AM
Soul_Decay posted...
I dont have any of the good names snipers, otherwise i'd let you know ^^ i prefer the slower fire rate Maliwans myself.

My favourite Non legendaries are the corrosive malliwans.The white death's drop a lot,especially when you use the quick rock jumping path to Gettle.
#7KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 5:07:10 AM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...

i also really like the cobra, but for me, id say i probably prefer the white death. that thing is actually a great 2nd wind gun.

a good muckamuck is always a good choice. ive been using them as ive found them on my zer0 until i got my cobra

My white deaths are lv 28 and 18.I'm tempted to farm a skullmasher but getting to the son of mothrakk each time is a pain.
#8bcon1208Posted 1/15/2013 5:09:52 AM
Buffalo
---
Loading Post... [|||||||||||||||||||||||__] 85% Complete...
lIl Nemesis lIl
#9Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/15/2013 5:55:29 AM
KaBoom1322 posted...
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...

My white deaths are lv 28 and 18.I'm tempted to farm a skullmasher but getting to the son of mothrakk each time is a pain.

plus you have to worry about the loot falling through the level or out of reach. i made a trade for mine. . think i prefer the white death honestly, but skullmasher isnt bad.

i think if you have the creature arena, you can spawn there and cut out 1/2 the travel time. it would make farming mothrak easier, but still not that great
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!