Sign here if you will still be playing this in 12 months time and beyond.....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Sign here if you will still be playing this in 12 months time and beyond.....
3 years ago#11
Aside from the few months around the Bioshock Infinite release, I will be playing this for a long, long time. I have a dream, or a vision, to acquire 3 of every legendary in the game.....a playthru 1 & 2 version, and a lv.50 of each. Call me crazy, but I'm not quitting till it's done. Soooo, how long do you think that'll take? Thats how long I'll play.
---
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....
3 years ago#12
*signs*
---
Xbox Live GT: Swansfan4
Butt Stallion says hello
3 years ago#13
Most likely, yes. I have a good group of fiends who play and we played BL1 right up to release of BL2.
3 years ago#14
I've had a duped inventory of weapons back in October,and yet I've been on everynight since release,and I feel fairly certain I'll be playing still when next October rolls around.
---
GT: Doctor Terr0r
(message deleted)
3 years ago#16
Ill be getting the edition that comes out with all the DLC's so im sure ill be playing it a year from now. Im assuming thats when said edition will be out.
3 years ago#17
This is my new PSO.

So yeah, I'm on here until 3... maybe longer
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Treasure Room glitch on Borderlands 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuvwzTuUhqc
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Sign here if you will still be playing this in 12 months time and beyond.....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived