Season pass is starting to be a huge rip off...

#1MixorzPosted 1/15/2013 10:06:10 AM
Basically we got 1 semi okay DLC, and 2 crap ones. It's like they know they lready have our money, and are just giving us half assed DLC just to finish the free DLC for the season pass. Then the 5th DLC will be awesome. Gearbox is crap and they're just milking Borderlands at this point.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#2hotpiercedguyPosted 1/15/2013 10:11:20 AM
No.

Your opinion is not fact sorry. If you have a problem paying for DLC sight unseen, stop buying season passes. If you are saying you wouldn't be buying the DLC, except you have the season pass, so why the F would you buy the season pass in the first place?

Why even make this topic? Just to complain? Really?
---
well good for u i didnt come to ur precious server im not gonna tell u where i am but im not on urs thank you - Sxmfc
#3TeepotPosted 1/15/2013 10:13:19 AM
I've enjoyed em all so far so the season pass was money well spent for meh
---
Bad biscuits make the baker broke, bro.
#4MrImpatient35Posted 1/15/2013 10:14:35 AM
This is the FIRST time I've bought a season pass for any game. Based on my experience with this game, I'll never buy one again. I don't think it was worth it. I only liked the Torgue DLC. I wouldn't have bought the Scarlett one. I hear this one is decent at best. Never buying a season pass again.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#5DesertZeroPosted 1/15/2013 10:19:47 AM
and1ballr posted...
This is the FIRST time I've bought a season pass for any game. Based on my experience with this game, I'll never buy one again. I don't think it was worth it. I only liked the Torgue DLC. I wouldn't have bought the Scarlett one. I hear this one is decent at best. Never buying a season pass again.

Agreed on all counts. On top of that, I wish that I had known that the season pass DLC was going to be outsourced. I still like GBX as a game dev, but I won't be giving them my money up front next time.
#6MrImpatient35Posted 1/15/2013 10:22:45 AM
DesertZero posted...
and1ballr posted...

Agreed on all counts. On top of that, I wish that I had known that the season pass DLC was going to be outsourced. I still like GBX as a game dev, but I won't be giving them my money up front next time.

I found out it was outsourced I think around the time of the second DLC. So basically, i got f'ed...no dinner or a movie or anything! (South Park)
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#7Thunderbolt210Posted 1/15/2013 10:23:03 AM
Mixorz posted...
Basically we got 1 semi okay DLC, and 2 crap ones. It's like they know they lready have our money, and are just giving us half assed DLC just to finish the free DLC for the season pass. Then the 5th DLC will be awesome. Gearbox is crap and they're just milking Borderlands at this point.

please trade your game in and do not purchase anything gearbox related. i will even pay you the money u spent on the season pass. just go away.

i'm tired of people like you complaining about every little thing, trolling or not it just get so boring, so trade the game in, don't buy anymore borderlands stuff and move on to the next game problem solved
---
Read before you mod
dedicated to the moderators of Gfaqs
#8Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 10:24:04 AM
hotpiercedguy posted...
No.

Your opinion is not fact sorry. If you have a problem paying for DLC sight unseen, stop buying season passes. If you are saying you wouldn't be buying the DLC, except you have the season pass, so why the F would you buy the season pass in the first place?

Hmmm...looking at other responses I'm not the only one. Sorry, but by all means resume blindly defending a game dev that is giving us the bare minimum for supporting them up front.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
#9YochodoPosted 1/15/2013 10:28:52 AM
Mixorz posted...
hotpiercedguy posted...
No.

Hmmm...looking at other responses I'm not the only one. Sorry, but by all means resume blindly defending a game dev that is giving us the bare minimum for supporting them up front.

See TC, i was going to try and offer some insight, but when you said "by all means resume blindly defending a game dev blah blah blah" i'm just going to laugh
---
"wow street lights and benches. if those don't make it a sequel than i don't know what will" - G-Scythe
#10Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 10:31:05 AM
Yochodo posted...
Mixorz posted...
hotpiercedguy posted...
No.

See TC, i was going to try and offer some insight, but when you said "by all means resume blindly defending a game dev blah blah blah" i'm just going to laugh

I wouldn't say blindly defending under normal circumstances, but for him to imply my opinion is a huge minority is wrong. Even just following trends and opinions of this board, most liked Torgue only, and think the other two are bleh.
---