Season pass is starting to be a huge rip off...

#11WemedgePosted 1/15/2013 10:31:47 AM
I have zero problem with any content to date. I have enjoyed every piece of dlc offered.
#12YochodoPosted 1/15/2013 10:35:00 AM
well how about you elaborate on your opinion tc

because all i see is "Basically we got 1 semi okay DLC, and 2 crap ones"

which isn't true, but you can look at it how you see fit
---
"wow street lights and benches. if those don't make it a sequel than i don't know what will" - G-Scythe
#13atomicbreathPosted 1/15/2013 10:35:12 AM
Mixorz posted...
Basically we got 1 semi okay DLC, and 2 crap ones. It's like they know they lready have our money, and are just giving us half assed DLC just to finish the free DLC for the season pass. Then the 5th DLC will be awesome. Gearbox is crap and they're just milking Borderlands at this point.

^Your opinion and I choose to disagree with it.

I have enjoyed the DLC. I feel like I am getting my money's worth out of it. I am also the kind of person who enjoys this type of game. People like different kinds of games for different reasons, bro.
---
Fact because it's science. ==============================================
#14SoulRegaliaPosted 1/15/2013 10:35:16 AM
Stop feeding Mixorz. He's a known troll.
---
If it defecates, urinates, or rudely barks orders, I have no issues with crushing its skull.-Shale
#15SamuriChameleonPosted 1/15/2013 10:36:40 AM(edited)
Mixorz posted...
I wouldn't say blindly defending under normal circumstances, but for him to imply my opinion is a huge minority is wrong. Even just following trends and opinions of this board, most liked Torgue only, and think the other two are bleh.

The only thing I think he's trying to imply is that you're a moron and quite frankly when you try to throw some random insult at him as retaliation, I'm inclined to agree.
---
"Meaning is subjective and therefore meaningless."
#16jago107Posted 1/15/2013 10:37:32 AM
Yeah, I have to say, I've been sorely disappointed by all of the DLCs for this one, especially compared to the DLCs for the first game. I mean, for the first game, we got the zombie island DLC right off the bat. That one was awesome. Then we got the General Knox one which was alright. Then I think we got Moxxi's Underdome which, honestly, I hated. But then they saved it with the Claptrap Revolution. And, let's not forget one very important thing. Each of those DLCs raised the damn level cap. We still haven't gotten the level cap raised at all in the second game. Hell, if you beat Moxxi's you got 2 extra stat points just for that.
---
XBL & PSN - NightRider107
"And as the smile pulled up on his face, a tear ran down his cheek ."
#17Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 10:40:47 AM
Yochodo posted...
well how about you elaborate on your opinion tc

because all i see is "Basically we got 1 semi okay DLC, and 2 crap ones"

which isn't true, but you can look at it how you see fit

What's to elaborate on? I thought Torgue was okay, but Pirates Booty and Big game hunt are a huge tedious chore. I only had it in myself to play Pirates Booty about 3 hours, then left and haven't attempted to start it. I put about 2 hours in Big Game Hunt and its just so boring. It feels very uninspired and as I stated, just made to check off another free DLC they gave us for the season pass.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#18YochodoPosted 1/15/2013 10:47:53 AM(edited)
I thought Torgue was okay, but Pirates Booty and Big game hunt are a huge tedious chore.

elaborate on this, because this in my mind just makes NO sense what so ever

Torque was "okay", the other two are a tedious chore....

Is that because the dialogue is Torque made you laugh and the others didn't? Honestly I'm missing something here
---
"wow street lights and benches. if those don't make it a sequel than i don't know what will" - G-Scythe
#19MleviePosted 1/15/2013 10:51:54 AM
jago107 posted...
Yeah, I have to say, I've been sorely disappointed by all of the DLCs for this one, especially compared to the DLCs for the first game. I mean, for the first game, we got the zombie island DLC right off the bat. That one was awesome. Then we got the General Knox one which was alright. Then I think we got Moxxi's Underdome which, honestly, I hated. But then they saved it with the Claptrap Revolution. And, let's not forget one very important thing. Each of those DLCs raised the damn level cap. We still haven't gotten the level cap raised at all in the second game. Hell, if you beat Moxxi's you got 2 extra stat points just for that.

The only DLC that raised the level cap was Knox, Zombies was Ok but I never WANTED to play it again, Underdome was a terrible horde mode and only worth it for the bank, and Revolution was a cake walk
#20Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 10:54:18 AM
Yochodo posted...
I thought Torgue was okay, but Pirates Booty and Big game hunt are a huge tedious chore.

elaborate on this, because this in my mind just makes NO sense what so ever

Torque was "okay", the other two are a tedious chore....

Is that because the dialogue is Torque made you laugh and the others didn't? Honestly I'm missing something here

Since you obviously have a hard time interpreting basic English, ill try to spell it out further. Torgue had a lot of fun moments and quests, the other two do not, and are boring because of it.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz