Season pass is starting to be a huge rip off...

#121BigLongDownerPosted 1/15/2013 4:27:25 PM
*rocking out to Intergalactic by the Beastie Boys*

I like my sugar with coffee and cream
---
GT - The Grunge Guy
#122PensatoPosted 1/15/2013 4:27:37 PM
Pinoy441 posted...
Pensato posted...
legendX66 posted...
Pensato posted...
atomicbreath posted...
I have enjoyed the DLC. I feel like I am getting my money's worth out of it.

This is why we keep getting poorly designed, buggy and glitchy junk form developers. Gamers don't understand what quality is and will buy just about anything put in front of them.

it's fun and as a long time gamer I don't care past that. i haven't had a single bug in any of these dlcs anyway.

That would be because you don't understand what a bug or glitch is. Even Gearbox acknowledges their game is broken.

Link plz

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/forumdisplay.php?f=160
#123Unpure_EuphoriaPosted 1/15/2013 4:35:32 PM
From: BigLongDowner | Posted: 1/15/2013 6:27:25 PM | #121
*rocking out to Intergalactic by the Beastie Boys*

I like my sugar with coffee and cream

I lol'ed so hard.
---
GT: iAmTheTot - No, really, I am. - http://tinyurl.com/bestgfaqstopic
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers
#124PanopictonguyPosted 1/15/2013 4:37:28 PM
kiwimyweewee posted...
NO LEVEL CAP! THIS IS B*******! I WANT A NUMBER RAISED! I NEED TO HAVE A REASON TO DO THINGS! PLAYING THIS GAME HAS NO POINT UNTIL I GAIN LEVELS!

THEY SHOULD HAVE INFINITE LEVELS AND SKILL POINTS SO MY CHARACTER CAN PROGRESSIVELY GET STRONGER! THERE IS NOTHING IN THIS GAME THAT DOES THAT ALREADY!

I NEED HIGHER LEVEL VERSIONS OF GUNS THAT WILL DO THE SAME THING BUT HAVE A BIGGER NUMBER! LARGER NUMBERS EXCITE ME!

Everyone knows fun is a quantity between 0 and stronger than the enemy.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#125AngryOldFeralPosted 1/15/2013 4:47:27 PM
Mysticman89 posted...
I'm fairly sure saying that nobody likes something because anyone who says they do is obviously trolling because nobody likes the something is a fallacy.

We haven't gotten knoxx quality. We've consistently gotten better than moxxi quality though, and that's enough for me to be content.

I think I would've been more entertained with an endless arena, though. I don't care about boss fights in this game or farming... but me and some friends versus an endless sea of bandits, monsters, and pissed-off robots is extremely fun.

Was always really bummed that I couldn't play the Slaughterdome missions indefinitely in the main game.
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
#126AgentSnugglesPosted 1/15/2013 4:50:37 PM
I didn't buy the season pass and I'm thankful for that. Not because of anything I've heard about the add-ons, but because I had already played the hell out of it by the time the first one came out.

I would probably pay for a new character though.
#127kiwimyweeweePosted 1/15/2013 4:53:51 PM
Pensato posted...
atomicbreath posted...
I have enjoyed the DLC. I feel like I am getting my money's worth out of it.

This is why we keep getting poorly designed, buggy and glitchy junk form developers. Gamers don't understand what quality is and will buy just about anything put in front of them.

To be fair pensato, most problems are with the core mechanics not the dlc.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#128BarneyBoscoPosted 1/15/2013 4:56:56 PM
I thought the game was a rip off, never bothered with the DLC.
---
http://www.mykaussie.com/images/Tennis1.jpg
#129Dray0Posted 1/15/2013 5:09:35 PM(edited)
BTzz posted...
I have to agree. These DLCs are all essentially on par with Zombie Island of Dr. Ned, which was only really the 3rd best DLC from the first game. They're just not adding enough to be worth the price. The game is already about 30-40 hours per playthrough, and the content being added is basically parallel to the main adventure, not meant for people who've finished the game. Yet the people who buy the DLC are probably comprised mostly of big fans of the game, who have reached level 50. There's a disconnect.

I think a patch that raises the level cap outside of the DLC solves a lot of the problems. And I have a feeling we're going to get a big expansion outside of the season pass that's bigger than any DLC yet.

I honstly thought Zombie Islands was the best one i actually hated the Knoxx DLC, it was the 2nd worst DLC in my opinion other than the level cap increase i wish i could have skipped it. And i have no idea why everybody loves the Torgue DLC it was good but i honestly i found it to be just a lot of the same. The other 2 DLC added a lot more enemies to fight and i found them to be overall a lot more fun. Not to mention these DLC are far better then what most games are putting out right now.
#130magicaltopPosted 1/15/2013 5:06:15 PM
These DLCs all sucked. Problem is Gearbox got successful and stopped trying. BL1 wasn't expected to be a huge success and they kept putting out quality DLC (except for Underdome). Now they knew BL2 would be a success and even made the game with the season pass in mind. All in all, the same effort from the BL1 DLC just isn't present for BL2.

Also wtf are they thinking not including a level cap increase after doing it in the first BL? The achievement even says it's going to increase.
---
ITT, we compare our hard drives like it's our ****-size.-Aight_Then