Season pass is starting to be a huge rip off...

#141Magoo111Posted 1/15/2013 5:50:03 PM
I liked Captain Scarlet and Torgue.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#142Blade_KirbyPosted 1/15/2013 5:52:36 PM
and1ballr posted...
This is the FIRST time I've bought a season pass for any game. Based on my experience with this game, I'll never buy one again.

This.
---
I want to find the developers of this game and shoot them in the face with a bean bag. - Topcover on APB
They're too busy being homeless. - Laquill
#143Chrono Trigger RulesPosted 1/15/2013 5:52:50 PM
shnangyboos posted...
I don't get why people don't understand why others want a level increase. This game wouldn't be **** without levels, and I think we all know it.

Those are dupers, theyre crying because they gotta dope the new highest loot again then stupid babies.
---
Best RPGs to date: CT, Lufia 2, SoM, SoAL
#144FatcatGamer01Posted 1/15/2013 6:00:19 PM
Moral of the story: Don't buy a season pass if you don't know what your getting.

However, I personally am loving these borderlands 2 DLC's. Mr.Torgue is hilarious.
#145shnangyboosPosted 1/15/2013 6:02:43 PM
I do agree that other things should be focused on. And I meant that the game wouldn't have been successful at all. So much would have been taken away from the first game without levels that I don't think it would have been very popular.

You could compare it to playing 2.5 the whole time, much like the DLCs. They were fine, but I've personally only played through them once. I've played through the story almost 4 times, and there are parts of it that I consider extremely tedious and not so fun. I just enjoy the feeling of progression, just like a lot of other people. Adding a little more of that isn't going to hurt anything. It's not like the game's that hard, being more overpowered isn't going to do anything but add to a lot of people's enjoyment.
---
How's my posting?
Call http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=588037 for any comments.
#146F_WolfPosted 1/15/2013 6:40:47 PM
Mixorz posted...
Yochodo posted...
Mixorz posted...
hotpiercedguy posted...
No.

Your opinion is not fact sorry. If you have a problem paying for DLC sight unseen, stop buying season passes. If you are saying you wouldn't be buying the DLC, except you have the season pass, so why the F would you buy the season pass in the first place?

Why even make this topic? Just to complain? Really?

Hmmm...looking at other responses I'm not the only one. Sorry, but by all means resume blindly defending a game dev that is giving us the bare minimum for supporting them up front.

See TC, i was going to try and offer some insight, but when you said "by all means resume blindly defending a game dev blah blah blah" i'm just going to laugh

I wouldn't say blindly defending under normal circumstances, but for him to imply my opinion is a huge minority is wrong. Even just following trends and opinions of this board, most liked Torgue only, and think the other two are bleh.

It IS a minority. For every one person that complains there is always a 100 that are satisfied, haven't you ever heard that before?
#147Chrono Trigger RulesPosted 1/15/2013 6:44:01 PM
F_Wolf posted...
Mixorz posted...
Yochodo posted...
Mixorz posted...
hotpiercedguy posted...
No.

Your opinion is not fact sorry. If you have a problem paying for DLC sight unseen, stop buying season passes. If you are saying you wouldn't be buying the DLC, except you have the season pass, so why the F would you buy the season pass in the first place?

Why even make this topic? Just to complain? Really?

Hmmm...looking at other responses I'm not the only one. Sorry, but by all means resume blindly defending a game dev that is giving us the bare minimum for supporting them up front.

See TC, i was going to try and offer some insight, but when you said "by all means resume blindly defending a game dev blah blah blah" i'm just going to laugh

I wouldn't say blindly defending under normal circumstances, but for him to imply my opinion is a huge minority is wrong. Even just following trends and opinions of this board, most liked Torgue only, and think the other two are bleh.

It IS a minority. For every one person that complains there is always a 100 that are satisfied, haven't you ever heard that before?

ROFL, you couldnt be more wrong. Its at least a 60% to 40% ratio in favor of the group disliking the DLC's.
Keep telling yourself the DLC is good but dont think we're gonna let you spout nonsense like that.

Its a FACT that most borderland players are dissappointed in this DLC, even more so for those who played BL1.
---
#148Unpure_EuphoriaPosted 1/15/2013 6:52:27 PM
This just in: This topic on GFaqs is apparently an accurate sample size of BL2 players worldwide on all systems to make a judgement like:
From: Chrono Trigger Rules | Posted: 1/15/2013 8:44:01 PM | #147
Its a FACT that most borderland players are dissappointed in this DLC, even more so for those who played BL1.

---
GT: iAmTheTot - No, really, I am.
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers - any game, any gamer! Love games? So do we.
#149Chrono Trigger RulesPosted 1/15/2013 7:01:26 PM
oh yeah I forgot, you are the only one allowed to do that right? xd You are just an hilarious troll now, another one for the ignore list.
---
#150Lost_DjinnPosted 1/15/2013 7:04:08 PM
*reads the entire tread*
*sighs of happiness*

God, some of the people here make me feel smart. Thank you ^^.

IMO it's a bad idea to pay for something you have no idea of how it turns out. it's taking a gamble no matter the situation.

For the most part I like the stuff that GB puts out. But I'm not gonna pay up front going with the odds that I might not like any of their DLC. I prefer to research anything before I buy it, so I can make an informed decision.

The DLC so far does not warrant a purchase yet. With Torq being the most appealing theme/setting and there being an Arena.

I'm sorry for TC feeling ripped off. Whether he was or not is irrelevant and ultimately meaningless. As long as he takes heed from this lesson in the future.
---
---
"Opinions are immunity to being told you're wrong" - Relient K