Season pass is starting to be a huge rip off...

#171Chrono Trigger RulesPosted 1/17/2013 7:15:56 AM
Lost_Djinn posted...
It's topics like these that help fatten up my ignore list. I don't intend to tolerate people on the interwebs that I don't tolerate IRL either.
---

Lol yeah whenever I go to this board I get like 50 topics blocked because of all the dupers I got on ignore xd
---
Best RPGs to date: CT, Lufia 2, SoM, SoAL
#172bob15xPosted 1/17/2013 7:51:33 AM
Borderlands dlc is by far the best bang for your buck compared to every other dlc out there.

Ok, you don't like it, we get it, but it is no way a rip off.

Other companies like forza horizon are charging 20 bucks for things that should only cost 5.
#173Chrono Trigger RulesPosted 1/17/2013 7:55:00 AM
bob15x posted...
Borderlands dlc is by far the best bang for your buck compared to every other dlc out there.

Other companies like forza horizon are charging 20 bucks for things that should only cost 5.

Your opinion doesnt not equal fact, you arent even in the majority on this one....
---
#174bob15xPosted 1/17/2013 8:37:55 AM
Chrono Trigger Rules posted...
bob15x posted...

Your opinion doesnt not equal fact, you arent even in the majority on this one....

You are saying that $10 for 6 hours of content is bad when other companies are charging 60 for stuff like that?
#175Chrono Trigger RulesPosted 1/17/2013 8:41:41 AM
bob15x posted...
Chrono Trigger Rules posted...
bob15x posted...

You are saying that $10 for 6 hours of content is bad when other companies are charging 60 for stuff like that?

Just because there is worse out there doesnt mean this isnt bad dude what kind of logic is that???

There is also DLC out there that gives you 10 times more for the same money but we're not comparing to other games here (besides maybe BL1).

How other companies hussle their fans doesnt matter at all here, its about how gearbox went from fanservice to cashgrabbing and these DLCs being nothing like they promised, very low quality and replayvalue and getting shorter and shorter with each DLC.

If you think its worth your money thats fine, I dont agree and wont change my opinion because there are worse DLC practices out there lol. The DLC we got so far should either have been included in the game or been bundled into 1 big DLC to be worth the money of 1 dlc.
---
#176Bones_McGeePosted 1/17/2013 9:31:18 AM
l really liked Torgue, Pirates is ok and will start Big Game Hunt this weekend. In terms of value what were you expecting? And if you bought the season pass you got one of these for free!

So the one you hate consider that the free one or look at the other way $7.50 per each release.

Another option is to just quit playing the game that way you won't have to play this "horrible" DLC anymore.
---
GT: The FN Man1
#177WemedgePosted 1/17/2013 10:25:44 AM
I've liked all of it and will continue to play, enjoy, and get new Borderlands dlc.
#178Unpure_EuphoriaPosted 1/17/2013 11:05:28 AM
From: Chrono Trigger Rules | Posted: 1/17/2013 10:55:00 AM | #173
Your opinion doesnt not equal fact

If that's not the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is.
---
GT: iAmTheTot - No, really, I am. - http://tinyurl.com/bestgfaqstopic
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers
#179bob15xPosted 1/17/2013 11:16:02 AM
"There is also DLC out there that gives you 10 times more for the same money but we're not comparing to other games here."

Can you please list these please.
#180Chrono Trigger RulesPosted 1/17/2013 12:26:18 PM
bob15x posted...
"There is also DLC out there that gives you 10 times more for the same money but we're not comparing to other games here."

Can you please list these please.

There are plenty of FREE dlcs so those all fall into this catagorie, furthermore I havent bought DLC that often but when I did it ADDED something to the game, not just a few more hours of the same stuff, and in this case it being pointless already being level 50 and able to kill everything in the game with my current legit loot most of which isnt even all that special.
---