Season pass is starting to be a huge rip off...

#51Chrono Trigger RulesPosted 1/15/2013 12:54:26 PM
Unpure_Euphoria posted...
From: Chrono Trigger Rules | Posted: 1/15/2013 3:48:04 PM | #048
Which I liked more is subjective and irrelevant. I'm not going to retype that entire paragraph just to make the same point.

What you saying is if you order food in a restaurant they can feed you WHATEVER CRAP THEY LIKE because well... you ordered food and they gave you food

XD XD XD sheep logic for life dude

Wow if what I have is sheep logic then I am totally okay with that because I don't even wanna know what kind of logic you need to have to come to that conclusion. That's totally not at all what I said. If you buy BL2 season pass and they give you access to COD map packs, you should be very upset. Likewise if I order steak and they give me shrimp, I won't be happy.

If the sign outside says the biggest steak we did so far the same quality as our previous steaks and then give you the worst dryest little steak ever its exactly what you just said.

GB hyped this DLC as the best when it was the worst so NO we didnt get what we were promised. Hell I doubt ANYONE couldve expected these DLCs to be WORSE than BL1 dlc
---
Best RPGs to date: CT, Lufia 2, SoM, SoAL
#52kiwimyweeweePosted 1/15/2013 12:55:45 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#53SoulstigerPosted 1/15/2013 12:57:45 PM
Chrono Trigger Rules posted...
Which I liked more is subjective and irrelevant. I'm not going to retype that entire paragraph just to make the same point.

What you saying is if you order food in a restaurant they can feed you WHATEVER CRAP THEY LIKE because well... you ordered food and they gave you food

No, if you order food at a restaurant and the gave you something other than what you ordered, you would have a right to complain. The season pass didn't state exactly what was in the 4 packs, just that there were 4 campaign expansions, and so far there has been 3 campaign expansions. Just because you don't like them doesn't change what they are, or make Gearbox at fault for your stupidity...
#54Unpure_EuphoriaPosted 1/15/2013 1:08:28 PM
A much better analogy would have been to say "You're arguing that you can't complain if you order a well-done steak and it comes to your plate rare" - look, I can play the opposite side of my own opinion better than you can. But even this analogy would imply that the BL2 DLCs aren't finished or complete, which isn't the case.
---
GT: iAmTheTot - No, really, I am. - http://tinyurl.com/bestgfaqstopic
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers
#55SythisTaruPosted 1/15/2013 1:08:40 PM
You people make me sick.
#56TheHunger82Posted 1/15/2013 1:08:44 PM
kiwimyweewee posted...
NO LEVEL CAP! THIS IS B*******! I WANT A NUMBER RAISED! I NEED TO HAVE A REASON TO DO THINGS! PLAYING THIS GAME HAS NO POINT UNTIL I GAIN LEVELS!

THEY SHOULD HAVE INFINITE LEVELS AND SKILL POINTS SO MY CHARACTER CAN PROGRESSIVELY GET STRONGER! THERE IS NOTHING IN THIS GAME THAT DOES THAT ALREADY!

I NEED HIGHER LEVEL VERSIONS OF GUNS THAT WILL DO THE SAME THING BUT HAVE A BIGGER NUMBER! LARGER NUMBERS EXCITE ME!

This is exactly what BL2 is all about.

I have literally spent around 50hours on BL2 trying to get bigger numbers.
No more BL2 for me for a while.

Might give FarCry 3 a shot. I've heard that it's quite good.
---
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
GamerTag : TheHunger82
#57Chrono Trigger RulesPosted 1/15/2013 1:09:36 PM
Soulstiger posted...
Chrono Trigger Rules posted...

No, if you order food at a restaurant and the gave you something other than what you ordered, you would have a right to complain. The season pass didn't state exactly what was in the 4 packs, just that there were 4 campaign expansions, and so far there has been 3 campaign expansions. Just because you don't like them doesn't change what they are, or make Gearbox at fault for your stupidity...

Once again, they said this would be their biggest and best, they werent, therefore they lied and your analogy is crap
---
#58Merc123Posted 1/15/2013 1:10:32 PM
I have not gotten to Sir Hammerlocks DLC yet, but so far i am pretty good with the DLC released.

Captain Scarlet was not a bad DLC. It had some pretty cool areas and the sand skiffs were really fun. The story and characters were a bit weak, but i still had fun playing thorugh it in co-op.

Torgue had me worried when i first heard about it, I thought it would be another Moxxi, but was pleasantly surprised it wasn't. It was a really fun DLC, with cool areas and fun missions. I had a blast playing it. This is probably my 2nd favorite DLC after Knoxx.

IMO these 2 DLC are around Zombie Island and Claptraps Robot Revolution, better than Moxxi (but i did enjoy Moxxi for what it was) but not on the level of General Knoxx.
---
http://www.facebook.com/MEmarauder - Marauder Shields Facebook page.
#59Chrono Trigger RulesPosted 1/15/2013 1:10:37 PM
A much better analogy would have been to say "You're arguing that you can't complain if you order a well-done steak and it comes to your plate rare" - look, I can play the opposite side of my own opinion better than you can. But even this analogy would imply that the BL2 DLCs aren't finished or complete, which isn't the case.

No you cant. And im not saying theyre not finished. You claimed they gave us what they promised, but they didnt (since these werent the biggest and best BL DLC's ever)
---
#60Unpure_EuphoriaPosted 1/15/2013 1:14:43 PM(edited)
From: Chrono Trigger Rules | Posted: 1/15/2013 4:09:36 PM | #057
Once again, they said this would be their biggest and best, they werent, therefore they lied and your analogy is crap

Link to an article where they claim this, and I'll give you an ounce of credibility. Then point out how those terms are still subjective.

From: Chrono Trigger Rules | Posted: 1/15/2013 4:10:37 PM | #059
You claimed they gave us what they promised, but they didnt (since these werent the biggest and best BL DLC's ever)

Every time I've said that I was talking about the season pass, not any specific DLC. You're arguing with me about something completely different to my point throughout this entire debacle.
---
GT: iAmTheTot - No, really, I am. - http://tinyurl.com/bestgfaqstopic
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers