People are actually still playing this?

#1Crimson681Posted 1/15/2013 5:21:20 PM
I put this game down months ago. For anyone who has been playing it for awhile, what gives? The game is mediocre at best, and isn't even as good as BL1 IMO.
#2Dray0Posted 1/15/2013 5:22:38 PM
I liked this one better then the first, nobody cares about your opinion.
#3Crimson681(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 5:23:32 PM
Dray0 posted...
I liked this one better then the first, nobody cares about your opinion.

You obviously cared enough to make a post. So keep caring.
#4legendX66Posted 1/15/2013 5:23:44 PM
it's certainly not mediocre.
---
legendX66-Ten Tails H4X and Troll H4X Sexy secretary of Haxem Rangers
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.
#5aznghostbusterPosted 1/15/2013 5:24:32 PM
Very intriguing story, friend. Please tell me more.
---
"If there's grass on the field, have sex with it." - Confucius talking to George Washington on their honeymoon cruise in the Bahamas
#6Unpure_EuphoriaPosted 1/15/2013 5:25:21 PM
People are actually still playing this?

Yes.
---
GT: iAmTheTot - No, really, I am. - http://tinyurl.com/bestgfaqstopic
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers
#7Seiichi OmoriPosted 1/15/2013 5:27:07 PM

and you cared enough to make a topic on a game board for a game you no longer care about

can I type care any more times?

care care care

btw 1/10 try again
---
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/7730/brett.gif
#8Crimson681(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 5:28:29 PM
legendX66 posted...

I played through the game once with Salvador, then I was done. Tried the other characters for a little bit but figured out they were just weaker versions of Salvador, which I wasn't going to play much differently.

Replay value is what this game lacked, as well as different playing styles for each character. I found myself using the same kinds of guns on Sal, Axton, and Maya. Basically, everybody is good with everything, and there isn't enough variety in the skills themselves to make you feel like you are playing a completely different character.
#9Crimson681(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 5:30:58 PM
Seiichi Omori posted...

and you cared enough to make a topic on a game board for a game you no longer care about

can I type care any more times?

care care care

btw 1/10 try again

0/10 - keep trying. There is a difference between a simple inquiry and actually caring.
#10legendX66Posted 1/15/2013 5:31:14 PM
Crimson681 posted...
legendX66 posted...

I played through the game once with Salvador, then I was done. Tried the other characters for a little bit but figured out they were just weaker versions of Salvador, which I wasn't going to play much differently.

Replay value is what this game lacked, as well as different playing styles for each character. I found myself using the same kinds of guns on Sal, Axton, and Maya. Basically, everybody is good with everything, and there isn't enough variety in the skills themselves to make you feel like you are playing a completely different character.

so you tried to play the characters like salv instead of playing to their strengths? no wonder...
---
legendX66-Ten Tails H4X and Troll H4X Sexy secretary of Haxem Rangers
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.