People are actually still playing this?

#61LORD_HOGANPosted 1/17/2013 12:16:33 AM
TC needs karma, man, he only created this profile 6 months ago or he doesnt have friends to play with.
---
LORD_HOGAN
"He who does great things does little to prove it."
#62fictionersPosted 1/17/2013 12:30:50 AM
I often see these kinda comments and I can't wrap my head around it. borderlands 1 was decent but not addicting for me. It was stage after stage of brown, bland levels and the bazillion guns just looked to similar to each other. Sure the stats were varied but their appearance became generic. Borderlands 2's legendaries look like legendaries.

And playing any character through the first playthrough is easy. The second playthrough tests your mettle. Sal wasn't an unstoppable machine made of meat and rage in the wild life preserve on playthrough 2.
---
GT: Mr Scrub
#63synthetiksinPosted 1/17/2013 12:46:41 AM
Man, TC is all sorts of wrong isn't he?

DMBHovDog posted...
I prefer them with Sriracha...better flavor and not just heat.

Damn, that stuff is good with EVERYTHING. I actually have a small bottle in my car that I take with my to restaurants and stuff. Had people ask me for some. It just tastes good.
#64LordofHuntersPosted 1/17/2013 12:54:11 AM
For all the people who enjoy Sriracha in this topic, search for a PHO restaurant (Vietnamese soup, etc) in your area and enjoy!
---
PSN/GT: Azure_Soul/Azure0Soul
Games being played: Borderlands 2, Mass Effect, Monster Hunter, Persona 4 Golden.
#65F_GalikanokusPosted 1/17/2013 1:02:54 AM
Iymiwku posted...
You know who else still play this...MY MOM!

Hell yeah regular show is the s***, my second favorite new cartoon (nothing beats adventure time)
---
"Dang girl, if you weren't a figment of my imagination, I'd wanna have your baby."
#66Lost_DjinnPosted 1/17/2013 7:44:31 AM
Hmm.. I just noticed TC in other topics. With pretty much a similar attitudes etc.

ignorelist +1 :D

Making GF a enjoyable experience, one ******* a time
---
---
"Opinions are immunity to being told you're wrong" - Relient K
#67gangoplushPosted 1/17/2013 7:50:24 AM
TC obviously has no clue about what he's talking about saying things like all characters play the same.

But to answer your question, new DLC just came out a few days ago. Also, some people have gotten it for Christmas. So debating on whether the game is good or bad is irrelevant because the reasons I stated are the 2 biggest reasons most people are playing this right now. That and because it's an awesome game.
#68deadlyfredPosted 1/17/2013 11:05:57 AM
Crimson681 posted...
legendX66 posted...
it's certainly not mediocre.

I played through the game once with Salvador, then I was done. Tried the other characters for a little bit but figured out they were just weaker versions of Salvador, which I wasn't going to play much differently.

Replay value is what this game lacked, as well as different playing styles for each character. I found myself using the same kinds of guns on Sal, Axton, and Maya. Basically, everybody is good with everything, and there isn't enough variety in the skills themselves to make you feel like you are playing a completely different character.

You picked the worst character to start this game with.

This game has won multiple game of the year awards. I don't think happens to games that are "mediocre" but hey, I'm not an expert like you.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Treasure Room glitch on Borderlands 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuvwzTuUhqc