I'm about to give up, the final boss of the DLC is so hard. SPOILERS

#1lolcharizardPosted 1/15/2013 5:37:25 PM
How are you supposed to beat Nakayama!? I just die as soon as he fires his nukes and laser.
---
Mike Dawson never returned to the carnival, ever again.
#2RineN1Posted 1/15/2013 5:40:31 PM
You phase walk into another dimension, one where you can defeat him
---
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) Borderlands 2(360) Watching: Mirai Nikki
#3Laylow12Posted 1/15/2013 5:40:54 PM
My group wiped four times and somebody almost went home crying. Oh and we still gave up, when he goes to stage four faaaaa!
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#4pookiejinPosted 1/15/2013 5:42:19 PM
i had that problem with Piston. luckily you can shoot through the barrier there. which, IMO, was terrible gameplay since it was pretty much instant death if you went into the ring. one nuke, insta-dead. garbage. made the whole Torgue DLC just feel plain awful.

i havent played this DLC as yet. sounds like more of the same. hopefully there will be a glitch to exploit like the others.
#5TyfunPosted 1/15/2013 5:54:08 PM
Nakayama was pretty easy for me and I had it on TVHM, the boss you had to fight before you fought Nakayama himself was hard, all I know is that you're supposed to shoot the two things on his back that was electrified, then shoot the thing he exposes when he throws his arms to the side and straightens up to do some sort of attack. Now Nakayama all I did was shoot the hell out of him as he was falling down the ramp he creates
---
xbox 360 GT= Tyfun