I actually hate this game now because of how bad the dlc is.

#1Chill_DayPosted 1/15/2013 7:09:09 PM
It's not even that it's bad, if they had raised the level cap then O might at least get a new and better weapon once in a while, and there might be some degree of challenge but as is I've just been powering through a bunch of boring and easy DLCs with the same 2 guns. Bored of this game now.

I also hate that raid bosses is their new thing. Not a fan.
#2doreycolePosted 1/15/2013 7:09:32 PM
0/10
---
GT: doreycole
NIghtRanger man, Night...Ranger
#3legendX66Posted 1/15/2013 7:10:25 PM
I don't care.
---
legendX66-Ten Tails H4X and Troll H4X Sexy secretary of Haxem Rangers
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.
#4Chill_Day(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 7:11:01 PM
23 seconds O_o

Nah but in all seriousness the game has become painfully monotonous and the only reason I'm even still playing it is so I can pretend I got my moneys worth on the season pass >_>
#5TyfunPosted 1/15/2013 7:12:27 PM
well you should know that they are raising the level cap but it'll be a patch that adds a third playthough along with it, they just don't want to tie the level cap increase with a dlc forcing people to get the dlc. the level increase should be happening soon from what I've read
---
xbox 360 GT= Tyfun
#6Chill_Day(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 7:13:52 PM
A third playthrough? Still haven't finished my first playthrough on my second character :/ f*** that.
#7capnovanPosted 1/15/2013 7:16:08 PM
Tyfun posted...
but it'll be a patch that adds a third playthough along with it

Source? I thought this was a rumor. But I've seen several posters on here state this as fact.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#8IAmDJNinjaStarPosted 1/15/2013 7:17:04 PM
doreycole posted...
0/10

Nah. More like -10/10. Zip it TC. Don't like it? Play another game. It's really, really easy to figure this one out. You need to feel like you got your money's worth? If it brings you misery why bother? Chalk it up as a loss and move on. So goddamn simple dude.
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#9Chill_Day(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 7:17:51 PM
For the record I've had this game since it came out. Maxed out 4 or 5 characters on the first one, so as you can imagine this one's a real disappointment.
#10fat_irish_guyPosted 1/15/2013 9:12:42 PM
Chill_Day posted...
A third playthrough? Still haven't finished my first playthrough on my second character :/ f*** that.

do u even lift?
---
I'm the backwards man the backwards man i can walk backwards as fast as you can!
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Skyrim, Halo 4, Dead Space1+2,Dark Souls