I actually hate this game now because of how bad the dlc is.

#11KANB1EPosted 1/15/2013 8:30:40 PM
Chill_Day posted...
A third playthrough? Still haven't finished my first playthrough on my second character :/ f*** that.

And you say you're bored with the game cause you're destroying everything with the same two guns? And you only got one character maxed out?

And to the third playthrough posters, I also saw that on the web but it was presented as a rumor, if its confirmed a link would be epic. Cheers!
#12kiwimyweeweePosted 1/15/2013 8:40:13 PM
capnovan posted...
Tyfun posted...
but it'll be a patch that adds a third playthough along with it

Source? I thought this was a rumor. But I've seen several posters on here state this as fact.

Pretty sure it's just people making stuff up.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#13SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/15/2013 8:44:29 PM
Chill_Day posted...
A third playthrough? Still haven't finished my first playthrough on my second character :/ f*** that.

Obviously, it would be optional.
Of course, if you didn't want to face tougher enemies, there would be no point in levelling up.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#14MRDINO98Posted 1/15/2013 8:51:24 PM
Dont hate it but i was disappointed that it was so short. I started a 2 player coop with sirens at 530 and was done at 740. Main campaign only. Definitely felt way too short. The final boss was a lil too easy. Really was looking forward to level increase merely because I want more skill points. Hope it happens soon.
---
GT : Mr Dino1022
#15atomsteelePosted 1/15/2013 8:55:17 PM
Last game they added a patch that bumped the level cap. No dlc or 3rd playthrough (wtf?) required there. Why wouldn't they do that here? Iirc it was released between the third and fourth dlc so if they follow that formula it should be up next before the last dlc.
#16Chrono Trigger RulesPosted 1/15/2013 8:56:58 PM
Chill_Day posted...
It's not even that it's bad, if they had raised the level cap then O might at least get a new and better weapon once in a while, and there might be some degree of challenge but as is I've just been powering through a bunch of boring and easy DLCs with the same 2 guns. Bored of this game now.

I also hate that raid bosses is their new thing. Not a fan.

Yeah its now Boringlands 2
---
Best RPGs to date: CT, Lufia 2, SoM, SoAL
#17TsurukePosted 1/15/2013 8:58:18 PM
atomsteele posted...
Last game they added a patch that bumped the level cap. No dlc or 3rd playthrough (wtf?) required there. Why wouldn't they do that here? Iirc it was released between the third and fourth dlc so if they follow that formula it should be up next before the last dlc.

You didn't get the memo? They said they are handling the Level cap raise differently this time around.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#18Chill_Day(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 7:27:08 PM
bump
#19danishjuggler21Posted 1/19/2013 7:32:30 PM
fat_irish_guy posted...
Chill_Day posted...

do u even lift?

Is this a new meme or something? I've been seeing it in random places.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: danishjuggler03
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21
#20TeepotPosted 1/19/2013 8:08:14 PM
And when you reach the new level cap you'll be exactly where you are right now so really, what's the point?
Will everyone like you be complaining again when they reach the new level cap and they apparently have nothing to do again?

......I guess that's a silly question. lol
---
Bad biscuits make the baker broke, bro.