---
ITT, we compare our hard drives like it's our ****-size.-Aight_Then
#12Ray5555Posted 1/16/2013 10:44:09 PM
magicaltop posted...
Ray5555 posted...
what level is it? I got a explosion one that is level 50

I don't think Norfleet's can be explosive

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Norfleet

I guess it is non elemental then. But it has the explosion stamp on it like the torgue(SP?) weapons
---
I can't forgive him! Even if it costs me my body, and soul. He has to be punished, he has to be!!!- Kamille Bidan
Pokemon white FC: 4727 8710 3342
#13Kpt_KapowskiPosted 1/18/2013 5:31:59 AM
Hax.

Norfleet is Maliwan. All Maliwans are elemental. Explosive isn't an element.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 12-6 :(
#14Tec187Posted 1/18/2013 5:33:57 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Hax.

I hate to say it - but KPT is right.
---
ULCE #: 12.834
~ "I don't need luck, I have ammo" ~ Grunt, ME3
#15H_Panic22Posted 1/18/2013 5:41:54 AM
Tec187 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Hax.

I hate to say it - but KPT is right.

Goddamnitwtf. I really wanted it to be "real" for my Explosive Axton. Its gonna be just you and me for a while longer, Badaboom.
---
Gamertag= H Panic22
#16Ray5555Posted 1/18/2013 8:17:05 AM
well apparently my action spiker is not supposed to exist because it is a non-elemental e-tech weapon. Yet I got it out of the gold chest a while back.
---
I can't forgive him! Even if it costs me my body, and soul. He has to be punished, he has to be!!!- Kamille Bidan
#17Kpt_KapowskiPosted 1/18/2013 8:45:02 AM
Ray5555 posted...
well apparently my action spiker is not supposed to exist because it is a non-elemental e-tech weapon. Yet I got it out of the gold chest a while back.

certain etechs can spawn without an element, and they default to explosive. I've personally only seen Hyperion pistols, but I've seen claims of railguns and blasters spawning without an element.

Doesn't change the fact that that Norfleet is hacked.
---
#18Ray5555Posted 1/18/2013 9:02:25 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Ray5555 posted...

certain etechs can spawn without an element, and they default to explosive. I've personally only seen Hyperion pistols, but I've seen claims of railguns and blasters spawning without an element.

If you say, but it doesn't change the point that people on the gearbox forums have reported getting a explosive norfleet.

also not mention part of the community there have reported getting one. While the other part denies it.
---
#19Kpt_KapowskiPosted 1/18/2013 9:09:08 AM
Ray5555 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Ray5555 posted...

If you say, but it doesn't change the point that people on the gearbox forums have reported getting a explosive norfleet.

also not mention part of the community there have reported getting one. While the other part denies it.

gee that clears it up.
---
#20Ray5555Posted 1/18/2013 9:13:46 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Ray5555 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Ray5555 posted...

gee that clears it up.

Gee that clears up your false assumptions
---