2 years ago#22
Girls, girls...you're both pretty.
---
Gamertag= H Panic22
2 years ago#23
H_Panic22 posted...
Girls, girls...you're both pretty.

Irrelevant.

Explosive Norfleets are hacked. No amount of nebulous claims will change that fact.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 12-6 :(
2 years ago#24
Explosive Norfleets are absolutely legit. I got 1 from Crawmerax just the other day.
2 years ago#25
BigSai29 posted...
Explosive Norfleets are absolutely legit. I got 1 from Crawmerax just the other day.

There you kpt. verification from another person, or are you going to say he Hax as well?
---
I can't forgive him! Even if it costs me my body, and soul. He has to be punished, he has to be!!!- Kamille Bidan
Pokemon white FC: 4727 8710 3342
2 years ago#26
Yeah, Explosive Norfleets do not spawn naturally in the game.
2 years ago#27
Ray5555 posted...
BigSai29 posted...

There you kpt. verification from another person, or are you going to say he Hax as well?

...you can't be serious.
---
2 years ago#28
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Ray5555 posted...
BigSai29 posted...

...you can't be serious.

oh I'm very cereal!!!!! :P this was entertaining, thanks for curing my boredom. I could careless about it. I git rid of it as soon as I had. I only used it for trade bait. But it was fun seeing the reactions I got
---
I can't forgive him! Even if it costs me my body, and soul. He has to be punished, he has to be!!!- Kamille Bidan
2 years ago#29
Ray5555 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Ray5555 posted...
BigSai29 posted...

...you can't be serious.

oh I'm very cereal!!!!! :P this was entertaining, thanks for curing my boredom. I could careless about it. I git rid of it as soon as I had. I only used it for trade bait. But it was fun seeing the reactions I got

...Its not trolling if nobody falls for it, broski. also, see bolded part for lolz.
---
(edited 0 seconds ago)
2 years ago#30
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Ray5555 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Ray5555 posted...
BigSai29 posted...

...you can't be serious.

...Its not trolling if nobody falls for it, broski. also, see bolded part for lolz.

It wasn't meant for anybody to fall for it, broski. It was just something for me to do to entertain myself. Considering you kept posting on the matter. I guess I was successful in my what I set out to do. If you can't figure that out there is no hope for you broski :P
---
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Trade Norfleets anyone?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived