Torgue DLC: Gas Guzzlers side quest, rewards?

#1jago107Posted 1/15/2013 9:51:42 PM
I'm getting ready to turn the quest in to either Scooter or Hammerlock, and I see in the menu that the reward is either an assault rifle or a shotgun. My question is, who gives which? I like assault rifles, but right now, I have one that practically can't be beat. My shotgun, on the other hand, could be better.
---
XBL & PSN - NightRider107
"And as the smile pulled up on his face, a tear ran down his cheek ."
#2Dark_ApostatePosted 1/15/2013 9:53:20 PM
As I recall the weapons are green so neither is terribly impressive. Take whichever one you need a better version of, and hope for the best.
#3ruff321Posted 1/15/2013 9:56:34 PM
As I recall, both are terrible weps. But hey if you need a shotgun go for the shotgun.
#4ruff321Posted 1/15/2013 9:57:55 PM
http://orcz.com/Borderlands_2:_Gas_Guzzlers

quest rewards and picture of the rifle.
#5jago107(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 10:02:41 PM
Well, here's where I'm coming from just for reference. My rifle is a Hammer Buster doing 1306 damage. It's lvl 28 and I'm lvl 33. My shotgun is just some decent Bandit shotgun. It's alright, but it shoots kinda slow and isn't as accurate as I'd like. Also, neither of you answered my actual question. My question was, who gives you which weapon? I'd almost figure Scooter would give the rifle and Hammerlock the shotgun. It's just too bad I can't talk to them both and compare the guns before accepting one from one of them.
---
#6jago107(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 10:08:19 PM
ruff321 posted...
http://orcz.com/Borderlands_2:_Gas_Guzzlers

quest rewards and picture of the rifle.

That article is either wrong, or the reward just changes every time. I turned it in to Scooter, but didn't get the Three way Hulk the article said. Just some crappy shotgun. Wasn't even a s good as the one I had.
---