Frozen wrath Skin

#1AbyssmirePosted 1/16/2013 2:41:28 AM
So i got the Wrath skin from the rare monster quest, does anyone know where the Frozen wrath skin is?
---
GT OmgAWizardDidit
#2Seiichi OmoriPosted 1/16/2013 9:00:00 AM
I and probably all the Maya players would also like to know
---
http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/3927/giogio5.gif
#3Shiroh08thPosted 1/16/2013 5:30:40 PM
Bump, also interested in this
---
-Signature pending-
#4Mysticman89Posted 1/16/2013 6:01:47 PM
I was under the impression that there was only one new skin per character, being the one from the rare monsters quest. Are people sure that wraith and frozen wraith are distinct skins and not just an error on the wiki?

For what it's worth though, I did get a skin drop for the mechromancer from a scaylion or however they're spelled. I don't have the mechro though so I don't remember what it was (as I left it on the ground) so I can't tell if it was something unique to hammerlock or not...
#5Seiichi OmoriPosted 1/16/2013 6:04:22 PM
I was under the impression that there was only one new skin per character, being the one from the rare monsters quest. Are people sure that wraith and frozen wraith are distinct skins and not just an error on the wiki?

it's an albino tiger motif, so yes it's different. I heard one speculation that it could be an enemy drop perhaps like you mentioned, but it's unconfirmed which enemy it is if true
---
http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/3533/atomickarate.gif
#6Jokerz_WildcardPosted 1/16/2013 6:04:26 PM
Mysticman89 posted...

For what it's worth though, I did get a skin drop for the mechromancer from a scaylion or however they're spelled. I don't have the mechro though so I don't remember what it was (as I left it on the ground) so I can't tell if it was something unique to hammerlock or not...

I received it from someone, but I think it drops of one of the two raid bosses, makes sense.