C/D: Fleshstickers complain most loudly about the level cap

#1killbot357Posted 1/16/2013 10:25:20 AM
Seems like the people who complain the most about the level 50 cap used the Fleshstick exploit to get there in the first place.
---
Currently playing: Minecraft: FTB, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Borderlands 2
#2Chrono Trigger RulesPosted 1/16/2013 10:27:25 AM
You couldnt be more wrong, they ruined their game day 1 so they cant complain there isnt any value in the content.

Us complainers are legit players who've been fans since BL 1, we bought this game hoping it would be BETTER than the first.

The main game was only slightly better and now with these DLCs the game just became worse than the first one.

Has nothing to do with exploits, everybody should have a couple 50's by now just collecting dust. Whos gonna play trough a dlc for nothing? Nobody....
---
Best RPGs to date: CT, Lufia 2, SoM, SoAL
#3PanopictonguyPosted 1/16/2013 10:27:42 AM
Not really, I think it's just people who don't understand RPG's. I play with a guy who wants a cap increase, he was talking about it when we were all at level 30. As far as I know he doesn't have a single level 50 Character...>_>
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#4Chrono Trigger RulesPosted 1/16/2013 10:28:57 AM
Panopictonguy posted...
Not really, I think it's just people who don't understand RPG's. I play with a guy who wants a cap increase, he was talking about it when we were all at level 30. As far as I know he doesn't have a single level 50 Character...>_>

Name one single RPG that had an expansion without adding more levels? YOU dont get RPGs
---
#5PanopictonguyPosted 1/16/2013 10:29:08 AM
Chrono Trigger Rules posted...
You couldnt be more wrong, they ruined their game day 1 so they cant complain there isnt any value in the content.

Us complainers are legit players who've been fans since BL 1, we bought this game hoping it would be BETTER than the first.

The main game was only slightly better and now with these DLCs the game just became worse than the first one.

Has nothing to do with exploits, everybody should have a couple 50's by now just collecting dust. Whos gonna play trough a dlc for nothing? Nobody....

It's a loot hunt...you play through the DLC for more loot and more fetch quest...>_>

If leveling up is the reason you're playing this, you're playing the game wrong. You also never told me if they got around to raising the level cap on Chrono Trigger.
---
#6PanopictonguyPosted 1/16/2013 10:29:34 AM
Panopictonguy posted...

Name one single RPG that had an expansion without adding more levels? YOU dont get RPGs

Every Elder Scrolls Game.
---
#7killbot357(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 10:29:45 AM
Panopictonguy posted...

DLCs are not expansions.
---
Currently playing: Minecraft: FTB, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Borderlands 2
#8MixorzPosted 1/16/2013 10:30:42 AM
This game is driven by grind and loot. Level cap needs to be raised in order to continue the grind. Once you reach 50, nothing left to grind for.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#9Chrono Trigger RulesPosted 1/16/2013 10:30:51 AM
Panopictonguy posted...

It's a loot hunt...you play through the DLC for more loot and more fetch quest...>_>

If leveling up is the reason you're playing this, you're playing the game wrong. You also never told me if they got around to raising the level cap on Chrono Trigger.

The only reason loot is a big part of the game is that you gather it so you can kill bigger and stronger enemies faster. At this point we dont get stronger guns or stonger enemies, its pointless.
YOU are totally playing this wrong if you are running bosses and hunting specific loot items, BL1 wasnt about that and neither is BL2.
---
#10PanopictonguyPosted 1/16/2013 10:31:06 AM
Mixorz posted...
This game is driven by grind and loot. Level cap needs to be raised in order to continue the grind. Once you reach 50, nothing left to grind for.

Loot...>_>
---