Co-Op DLC, do both people need it?

#1JagorosPosted 1/16/2013 12:30:27 PM
I play split screen co-op with my girlfriend on XBL. If we wanted to get the DLC, do we need to buy it twice? Meaning, do we both have to buy the DLC in order to play it? I was really disappointed when I found out that we BOTH had to have XBL accounts in order to play. That is making me think that we'd both need to buy the DLC. Can anyone confirm this?
---
~Jagoros
Madness takes it's toll. Please have exact change ready.
#2KtarosPosted 1/16/2013 12:37:20 PM
You would only need to buy the DLC twice if you were playing on different xboxs. You should be fine with just the one purchase if you are playing off the same system.
---
GT: KtarScytheblade
Hit me up for some BlazBlue, Street Fighter, or Left 4 Dead
#3Soul_DecayPosted 1/16/2013 12:37:45 PM
So long as the Host has the DLC and you are playing Splitscreen its not a problem, you only need 1 set of the DLC.

Thats what a friend and did for BL1 :D
---
GT: Tho Radia
#4Jagoros(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 12:53:34 PM
yeah but the split screen was handled differently in bl1 too. You didn't need xbl to play it. So I'm still not sure.

Soul_Decay posted...
So long as the Host has the DLC and you are playing Splitscreen its not a problem, you only need 1 set of the DLC.

Thats what a friend and did for BL1 :D

---
~Jagoros
#5Jagoros(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 11:43:58 PM
Just wanted to confirm, I purchased the DLC and it works for everyone on the xbox. You don't need to buy it twice like I originally feared.
---
~Jagoros