Favorite class

#1killbot357Posted 1/16/2013 12:15:41 PM
Which is your favorite class? - Results (40 votes)
Axton (Commando)
22.5% (9 votes)
Gaige (Mechromancer)
20% (8 votes)
Maya (Siren)
20% (8 votes)
Salvador (Gunzerker)
17.5% (7 votes)
Zer0 (Assassin)
20% (8 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm sure this has been done before, but whatever!

My prediction is popularity will go like this: Gaige > Axton > Maya > Salvador > Zer0
---
Currently playing: Minecraft: FTB, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Borderlands 2
#2gunsndrosesPosted 1/16/2013 12:16:55 PM
IMO, Gaige = Zer0 > Maya > Salv >>>>> Axton
#3TheManlyManateePosted 1/16/2013 12:18:17 PM
I'm more partial to huge damage without being gear dependent. That being said, I like both Zero and Sal. Zero because if you have melee or Kunai, you're good to go. And sal just because he essentially doubles his DPS (possibly more) with Gunzerking. Gauge is a little too dependent and electric gear/deathtrap and Maya isn't all that fun playing solo. I haven't touched Axton yet.
---
Now Playing: Fallout 3, Borderlands 2, CoD: BO2
#4killbot357(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 12:22:14 PM
I've only played the Siren and Mechromancer (since I'm way into elemental damage) but I like Gaige a lot more than Maya.
---
Currently playing: Minecraft: FTB, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Borderlands 2
#5Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/16/2013 12:23:10 PM
admittedly, ive only played zer0 and axton, but i had a ton of fun with ax. i love farming bosses with him. he was also my 1st character to go to 50, so im probably a bit biased because i experienced the game for the 1st time with him
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#6Max58201Posted 1/16/2013 12:23:35 PM
TheManlyManatee posted...
I'm more partial to huge damage without being gear dependent. That being said, I like both Zero and Sal. Zero because if you have melee or Kunai, you're good to go. And sal just because he essentially doubles his DPS (possibly more) with Gunzerking. Gauge is a little too dependent and electric gear/deathtrap and Maya isn't all that fun playing solo. I haven't touched Axton yet.

you should try axton the damage won't shine till later but two rocket turrets out on the floor is huge dps
---
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples