How do you kill a Vampire Witch Doctor?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How do you kill a Vampire Witch Doctor?

User Info: BFate

BFate
4 years ago#1
I started Big Game Hunt and got to the mission where you protect Hammerlock while he repairs the boat station. It was going OK and I killed a couple Witch Doctors (Electric, Fire) and then I died. When I came back there was a Vampire Witch Doctor and it appeared to only be Bats flying in a circle. I tired all my weapons and nothing damaged it. If I went down it would drain my FFYL time with some sort of beam. I tried running around and even getting the Spore to attack it. How do you defeat them? Did my game glitch?
Thanks,
Fate

User Info: I have no name

I have no name
4 years ago#2
I don' think you can hurt them while they're in bat form. I just run away until they turn back to normal and try to kill'em before they change again.
You're the stranger, ain'tcha? Are you looking for a nice, clean place to stay?
Madam, I had a nice clean place to stay... and I left it, to come here.

User Info: BFate

BFate
4 years ago#3
That is the thing it never had a body. It was always Bats. The Bats would disappear every once in a while but there was no Witch Doctor. I wonder if it fell through the environment or something. I will try it again tonight and hopefully it goes better.
Thanks,
Fate
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. How do you kill a Vampire Witch Doctor?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived