34 days total playing time

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. 34 days total playing time
3 years ago#1
i am almost ashamed of this- but after adding all the hours i have with 7 different players it equals 34 days total play-time. in all that time i have had 9 legit orange drops. how can you not dupe?

anyone else devote the end of last year to this game only to get nothing from it?
how much have you played?
3 years ago#2
3 years ago#3
How many days was that flesh sticking people?
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil
3 years ago#4
how can you not dupe?

treasure room glitch
3 years ago#5
yeesh, that sucks. im at like 2 days maybe and ive had 7 orange drops thusfar. havent hit level 50 with my second character yet.

been playing since release.
3 years ago#6
Sometimes people just don't have the luck to pull legendaries. I do ok, but I have one friend who can't get an orange drop to save his life but another who has kicked over no less the 4 skag piles and received oranges.

It's ridiculous. I farm a lot. But if there is something that I want and a friend of mine has it, I will get him to dupe it for me every time.
What? No Weather Dominator? You just expect the weather to dominate itself, huh? That's so unprofessional.
3 years ago#7
after about 5000 plus flesh stick kills, he did drop 1 orange. he was level 52, the drop was for a level 39 pistol- forgot what it was- someone else saw it and grabbed it (of course)

without help from the Breeze and some other droppers- i would have a huge pile of blue and purple guns- not bad stuff, but not on par with what some of the oranges can do.

without a level cap and better guns, its almost pointless to even play this game now. why quest for exp and loot when you have the best/max already? new areas and enemies are not, but why even bother with it when it affects nothing but achievements.
3 years ago#8
I have 10 days of playing time. Three characters at level 50.

This is what has legitimately dropped for me (most from farming for a specific item):

Storm Front
Legendary Hunter
Black Hole
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
Logan's Gun
The Cradle
The Sham

That's what I've got so far. Half of them ended up being 49, though. :(
No Zombie is safe from Chicago Ted
3 years ago#9
"That's what I've got so far. Half of them ended up being 49, though. :("

this is the worst ever- you finally see the orange- you run to it..and its one level shy of its full potential. ugggg.
3 years ago#10
I'm at about 21 days of play time, with 7 level 50 characters.... I've gotten something like 70-80 legit orange drops, although I've spent probably 10% of that time purely farming. I refuse to dupe though, it's just not for me. I think I may be obsessed with this game, but I'm gonna keep going in my quest for all the legendaries!!
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. 34 days total playing time

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived