34 days total playing time

#41chopsueysidePosted 1/16/2013 4:34:07 PM
OLD_MAN_GAMER posted...
thank you to all the people that understand what im saying. having to kill the same guy more than 20 times to maybe get a high level legendary isnt farming, its torture.

helping good people level up and cutting up on the mic, while trading loot, learing new tricks , making new friends- thats a whole different thing-.. thats why we called it a "flesh stick party" i know lots of you dont know how to party- join us and we can show you how. but those that know the party ways- you know who you are- dont stop rocking!

and to the guy posting copies of the old flesh stick offers- look at how many of those were on the same day you dope.

I had a blast the night i was in one of OMG's Fleshstick parties. I dropped loads of guns,scored loads of guns, and powerleveled 2 mules.

It was probably the most fun i had on xbox live since the old Left 4 Dead days.

Thanks, Old Man Gamer
---
GT: Doctor Terr0r
#42king_ortisPosted 1/16/2013 5:51:47 PM
41 days for me lol.
---
GT: KingOrtis
"Don't like me or my comments? Then GTFO..."
#43havok718Posted 1/16/2013 6:05:05 PM(edited)
havok718 posted...
That guy on youtube with the legendary guides... he has found almost every legendary in the game legit, and on video. I dont think any of it was from chests. And I'm pretty sure it was done in less time than 34x24 hours playtime. You guys just dont know how to farm.

Do efficient boss runs. Do it with 3 friends.

He admitted to farming Doc Mercy a grand total of 20 times before giving up. While at the same time admitting to killing flesh stick for up to 4hrs.

Backwards logic is backwards.

I don't even understand what point you're trying to make. The guy has video of himself personally finding 95% of the legendaries in the game.

Gave up on Doc Mercy? So he CG'd this whole video? Damn he's got mad skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y38OlaiB2ac

TC said he clocked 816 hours in the game and only got 9 legendaries. Clearly TC is the one doing something wrong. I have 1/3 of that time played and found over double that amount, and never did moonshot or treasure room stuff. My first legendary ever was on my first character, when I decided to farm Doc Mercy. Took a bit over an hour until I got a level 7 Infinity. Considering I was getting a lot of exp for those nonstop boss kills, while doing challenges like second wind off a badass, I didnt even think of it as farming. I got the Hornet twice just playing the game on 2 out of 6 characters (only one knuckledragger kill each playthrough). Got the grenade off boom first playthrough on one of my characters too. My best farm run (not including invincibles) was 5 legendaries in 3 hours efficiently farming all the bosses in Dust.
#44Kpt_KapowskiPosted 1/16/2013 6:50:41 PM
TC is such a casual.

im sitting at roughly 600 hours of playtime, and the last orange count i did came up to 151.

lrn2borderlands, casual.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 12-6 :(
#45RinglercorpPosted 1/16/2013 8:19:08 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
TC is such a casual.

im sitting at roughly 600 hours of playtime, and the last orange count i did came up to 151.

lrn2borderlands, casual.

Only 600 hours?

Brutal.

Also, what the crap does "Irn2" stand for?
---
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.
#46Kpt_KapowskiPosted 1/16/2013 8:22:43 PM
Ringlercorp posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
TC is such a casual.

lrn2borderlands, casual.

Only 600 hours?

Brutal.

joke post?
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 12-6 :(
#47RinglercorpPosted 1/16/2013 8:28:20 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Ringlercorp posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
TC is such a casual.

lrn2borderlands, casual.

Only 600 hours?

Brutal.

joke post?

Indeed, but I still would like to learn what "Irn2" stands for. I can't keep up with you kids and your lingo anymore.
---
#48Laylow12Posted 1/16/2013 8:30:37 PM
Learn to
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#49RinglercorpPosted 1/16/2013 8:45:08 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Learn to

Thanks.

Also, 151 orange in 600 hours? That's only 1 orange every 4 hours. That is insane. I mean, good job for getting those legitimately, but my god.

This just proves why duping is so popular.
---
#50NoahRayPosted 1/16/2013 10:10:24 PM
Itt: panopticon exhibits severe nerd rage that someone enjoys a game more than he does.

If your panties are in such a wad over how people play VIDEO GAMES, then maybe you should wipe the three months worth of cheeto dust out of your fat crevices and go outside for a day.