Why don't they add new orange items?

#1DIVINExFABLEPosted 1/16/2013 6:57:09 PM
Just wondering.
---
XBL GT: Karmosity
Believe it or not, He's the good guy.
#2ICantNameGudPosted 1/16/2013 7:07:40 PM
Wut there aren't enuf 4 u you duper? Just actually play the game man, wtf. This is why we don't need a level cap increase, you just PL to the max and whine ur bored.
---
And when I'm feeling stuck and need a buck, I don't rely on luck... because The Hoook brings you baaack, I ain't tellin' you no lies
~CoD devs
#3Flow_149Posted 1/16/2013 7:09:43 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
Wut there aren't enuf 4 u you duper? Just actually play the game man, wtf. This is why we don't need a level cap increase, you just PL to the max and whine ur bored.

Your user name suits you.
idk. It's not a huge deal but I wouldn't mind trading a few seraphs for some delicious oranges.
#4Mysticman89Posted 1/16/2013 7:26:42 PM
Forget oranges, I want some pearlescents.

The trend of just adding unique blues doesn't really tickle me, since they're apt to blend in with the standard uncommon blue stuff that also drops.
#5DIVINExFABLE(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 7:45:31 PM
Its just nice to see some new oranges man, calm yourself.
---
XBL GT: Karmosity
Believe it or not, He's the good guy.
#6xHuckleberryPosted 1/16/2013 8:01:28 PM
If you see red text. Stop your crying.

They are basically the same thing. Legendary doesnt mean the most OP gear. Some blue questies are just as OP, if not more with the right set up.
#7MrImpatient35Posted 1/16/2013 8:06:15 PM
I don't care much for new weapons, but I DEFINITELY want a level cap increase. My gunzerker would be perfect with like 5 more skill points. Same with my mechromancer.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#8Macdaddyruss1Posted 1/16/2013 8:08:14 PM
I don't care much for new weapons, but I DEFINITELY want a level cap increase. My gunzerker would be perfect with like 5 more skill points
---
Satanism in Skyrim-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw7q2B-yhkk
#9xHuckleberryPosted 1/16/2013 8:11:04 PM
Every character would be nice to have 5 more points. Dreaming about it every day wont help it come any faster.

However, moving on to the next "dream" might feel like its not as far off.
#10SamuriChameleonPosted 1/16/2013 8:18:15 PM
xHuckleberry posted...
If you see red text. Stop your crying.

They are basically the same thing. Legendary doesnt mean the most OP gear. Some blue questies are just as OP, if not more with the right set up.

I don't know about you, but seeing an orange drop is way more satisfying than a blue drop with red text regardless of the actual usefulness of the item.
---
"Meaning is subjective and therefore meaningless."