Why don't they add new orange items?

#11xHuckleberryPosted 1/16/2013 9:24:35 PM
SamuriChameleon posted...
xHuckleberry posted...
If you see red text. Stop your crying.

They are basically the same thing. Legendary doesnt mean the most OP gear. Some blue questies are just as OP, if not more with the right set up.

I don't know about you, but seeing an orange drop is way more satisfying than a blue drop with red text regardless of the actual usefulness of the item.

I dont know about you. But that doesnt matter.

Its how the gun acts and is used that matters. Not the color.

Priorities.
#12GuitarshredderzPosted 1/16/2013 9:35:54 PM
Lol as long as the gun is awesome i dont care if its a legendary or not. Story boss in hammerlocks dlc just dropped this bad*** shock e tech smg. I was pretty damn excited
---
Gt: GuitarShredderz
#13Mysticman89Posted 1/16/2013 9:47:05 PM
I would not at all be surprised if I've missed rare blues with red text that would have been awesome but I didn't actually check them since blues are supposed to be common relative to legendaries and above.

If they have blues with red text that really did drop at blue rarity that'd be fine, but if they're going to have a rarity system, they should at least make it accurate. Having some blue items just as rare as legendaries seems to defeat the purpose imo.
#14SamuriChameleonPosted 1/16/2013 9:48:15 PM
Orange is a cooler color than blue, purple, and pink combined. That is a fact. About life. And Borderlands taught me that so all you people out there that say video games suck are wrong. I'm looking at you, Jack Thompson.
---
"Meaning is subjective and therefore meaningless."
#15havok718Posted 1/16/2013 9:55:16 PM(edited)
xHuckleberry posted...

They are basically the same thing. Legendary doesnt mean the most OP gear. Some blue questies are just as OP, if not more with the right set up.

I don't know about you, but seeing an orange drop is way more satisfying than a blue drop with red text regardless of the actual usefulness of the item.

Then change the color settings on your monitor until green looks like orange.
#16Unpure_EuphoriaPosted 1/16/2013 10:16:35 PM
From: xHuckleberry | Posted: 1/16/2013 11:24:35 PM | #011
SamuriChameleon posted...
xHuckleberry posted...

I dont know about you. But that doesnt matter.

Its how the gun acts and is used that matters. Not the color.

Priorities.

Priorities? Okay, it's a loot based game. I'm not afraid to admit I get a funny feeling in my tummy when I see that orange spew from my foe.
---
GT: iAmTheTot - No, really, I am. - http://tinyurl.com/bestgfaqstopic
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers
#17TheFabulousRBKPosted 1/16/2013 10:22:45 PM
Hey, look on the bright side, at least you guys can tell the difference between the blue/purple and green/orange items. The rarity system in this game sucks if you're colorblind. Then again, I guess if I came across an orange, I'd be able to tell by looking at the stats.
---
GT: Chrysalis tCQ
#18SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/16/2013 10:35:44 PM
Don't take these comments to heart, TC. Everyone's just a little antsy from the flood of topics about the lack of a level cap increase.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#19Master XPosted 1/16/2013 11:44:40 PM
Well yeah, I always thought normal blues should be light blue and the red text uniques should be dark blue. I don't think we'll get more oranges though. I think next DLC we'll get more Seraph and a new droppable rarity.
---
GAMERTAG: Casperstar X "For those of you wondering whether the above made sense, you've just answered your own question."
#20ICantNameGudPosted 1/16/2013 11:54:42 PM
Master X posted...
Well yeah, I always thought normal blues should be light blue and the red text uniques should be dark blue. I don't think we'll get more oranges though. I think next DLC we'll get more Seraph and a new droppable rarity.

Nah the final level cap will grant higher legendaries or even a new color. Lol @ that guy who thought me first response in this topic was even near serious.
---
And when I'm feeling stuck and need a buck, I don't rely on luck... because The Hoook brings you baaack, I ain't tellin' you no lies
~CoD devs