Finally got a legendary from farming. What a difference that makes.

#1MoukaryuuPosted 1/16/2013 7:19:51 PM
I got the Big BadaBoom from King Mong. Only level 48 but it pretty much decided the outcome of every battle through to the end of my TVHM playthrough. Even The Warrior didn't last long against it. Little did I know, however, that once I beat the game again, everything gets bumped up to 50+, so farming Doc Mercy has become....trickier.
---
Joy puking my face off
#2Shultz211Posted 1/16/2013 7:42:38 PM
Took me about 2 weeks to get the infinity pistol from Doc
---
GT: Shultz211
#3Ray5555Posted 1/16/2013 7:51:57 PM
I just got my legendaries from chests or first time drops :P I was shocked to see prudential pyrophobia out of a ordinary chest.
---
I can't forgive him! Even if it costs me my body, and soul. He has to be punished, he has to be!!!- Kamille Bidan
Pokemon white FC: 4727 8710 3342
#4I have no namePosted 1/16/2013 8:19:20 PM
The very first time I played this game I was power leveling with my brother and got a lvl 26 badaboom when we killed king mong for the first time. I didn't realize what an orange was at the time, I was just grabbing anything that looked cool, and it made my first battle against the warrior stupid easy. I didn't even realize he had a critical spot, I just unloaded a magazine or two and finished it off. Kept using it well into my 30s on TVHM.

Toom me like a dozen kills to get a new lvl 50 one from the king. I barely ever use rocket launchers, but it's nostalgic.
---
You're the stranger, ain'tcha? Are you looking for a nice, clean place to stay?
Madam, I had a nice clean place to stay... and I left it, to come here.
#5havok718Posted 1/16/2013 8:49:44 PM(edited)
Go kill Verm with other people while the event is still on. Norfleet is an amazing launcher and the best at getting second wind.
#6Moukaryuu(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 8:00:19 AM
I also got a Prudential Pyrophobia out of a chest during my TVHM playthrough. It was a level 38 though, so I didn't use it for very long.
---
Joy puking my face off
#7gamerlin10Posted 1/17/2013 8:18:44 AM
I was quite oblivious of legendaries during my first playthrough, I thought they were guaranteed boss drops, cuz MidgeMong dropped a Kerblaster my first time killing him, and Doc Mercy dropped an jnfinity. Didn't realize till later what luck I had lol
---
XBL: BROK3N THUMB5
PSN: HPrestored88
#8Moukaryuu(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 11:03:29 AM
Yeah, that's the kind of luck I was deprived of. My first legendary was The Hornet (now that I think about it). I got it from Knuckledragger at the beginning of my TVHM playthrough. It wasn't useful for as long as I would've liked.
---
Joy puking my face off
#9Ray5555Posted 1/17/2013 11:13:29 AM
Moukaryuu posted...
I also got a Prudential Pyrophobia out of a chest during my TVHM playthrough. It was a level 38 though, so I didn't use it for very long.

Mine is level 50 I got it from the hidden chest in Washburne refinery. At first I was like ooooo more loot to sell. Then I noticed it was orange. I was like O_O
---
I can't forgive him! Even if it costs me my body, and soul. He has to be punished, he has to be!!!- Kamille Bidan
Pokemon white FC: 4727 8710 3342
#10AlleRacingPosted 1/17/2013 12:05:15 PM
I know the feeling. Not in this game though, I didn't get my first legendary until level 50 on 2.5 apart from the Flame of the Firehawk on the first playthrough. In Borderlands 1, I got a Burning Rhino at the beginning of my second playthrough, and it just annihilated anything fleshy until I was well into my 40s.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg