gear, the character, or me

#11deadlyfredPosted 1/17/2013 6:26:45 AM
Zer0 shines as a mid-long range sniper. Try putting your skill points into the Critical damage bonuses in the sniping tree and then use the remaining in the middle column to try and get Kunai.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Treasure Room glitch on Borderlands 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuvwzTuUhqc
#12captain_tylorPosted 1/17/2013 7:24:15 AM
deadlyfred posted...
Zer0 shines as a mid-long range sniper. Try putting your skill points into the Critical damage bonuses in the sniping tree and then use the remaining in the middle column to try and get Kunai.

Maya is much better at sniping. Heck, even Salvador is better sniper, because you can give him Dahl sniper without bothering about running out of bullets.
#13deadlyfredPosted 1/17/2013 12:08:00 PM
captain_tylor posted...
deadlyfred posted...

Maya is much better at sniping. Heck, even Salvador is better sniper, because you can give him Dahl sniper without bothering about running out of bullets.

That's just not correct.

If you spec out the sniping tree Zer0 can one shot kill almost any enemy in the game.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Treasure Room glitch on Borderlands 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuvwzTuUhqc
#14king_ortisPosted 1/17/2013 12:15:13 PM
Also depends on your playing style. If you keep a distance you can pick up a bee shield and use smg's for mid range combat. I usually use melee against enemies with low health.
---
GT: KingOrtis
"Don't like me or my comments? Then GTFO..."
#15resealablePosted 1/17/2013 12:34:50 PM
Just keep leveling up and get the right gear. Soon enough you will be disappointed when you do less than 10 million damage.
---
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will send me into a downward spiral of infinite despair.
#16StormWolf12Posted 1/17/2013 12:38:14 PM
deadlyfred posted...
captain_tylor posted...
deadlyfred posted...

That's just not correct.

If you spec out the sniping tree Zer0 can one shot kill almost any enemy in the game.

Nah, Maya is the best sniper. 11/5 reaper.
#17resealablePosted 1/17/2013 12:47:19 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
deadlyfred posted...
captain_tylor posted...
deadlyfred posted...

That's just not correct.

Critical ascension + moloko
---
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will send me into a downward spiral of infinite despair.
#18spfurm01Posted 1/17/2013 1:03:40 PM
StormWolf12 posted...
deadlyfred posted...
captain_tylor posted...
deadlyfred posted...

That's just not correct.

I second this. 11 ranks in Reaper gives you +110% bonus damage before crits...it's like shooting a gun that's twice as powerful.

Also you can phaselock the big guys to land easier headshots.
---
We know Gavorn's tricks! We leave!
#19StormWolf12Posted 1/17/2013 5:49:29 PM
resealable posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
deadlyfred posted...
captain_tylor posted...
deadlyfred posted...

That's just not correct.

Critical ascension + moloko

Critical Ascension, and the rest of Zero's Sniper tree wishes it was half as good as Reaper.
#20captain_tylorPosted 1/17/2013 6:00:20 PM
With sniper class mod, and One Shot One Kill skil, Zero can deal better criticals than Maya. But, you'll have to reload after each shot (granted, at faster rate)
I tried this
http://www.bl2skills.com/assassin.html#505151200050505140510000000000
and it worked good at Lynchwood. Better than my Bloodshed build, certainly.