Hornet,
Emperor,
B***h,
Storm Front grenade.

Is this unusual?
Btw the deft emperor was from a random bandit
---
#2IcrossfireIPosted 1/16/2013 9:35:31 PM
It's so unusual that I don't believe you haha.
---
cR Crossfire
#3xHuckleberryPosted 1/16/2013 9:36:35 PM
If you just started, you might have collected some of those during the higher drop chance weekend.

for some reason, stuff was just dropping for me as well.
#4chompernumber_1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 9:40:46 PM
I thought the drop event was just for vermimorphous w/e the spelling is
- hornet was the first day I played (no level requirement) Storm front is from two weekends ago (level 14) B***h was last week (level 16... I think?) and emperor was last sunday (level 17)
---
#5Social_SinPosted 1/16/2013 9:45:08 PM
xHuckleberry posted...
If you just started, you might have collected some of those during the higher drop chance weekend.

for some reason, stuff was just dropping for me as well.

I felt the same way, even though they said it would be shotguns,grenades,snipers on their respected day I felt like the drop chance was increased across the board.

I ran through the steam power plant and had two Emperors drop one stoic and one stopping, then had a Fire Fire Dog drop as well as an ornery judge and that one sniper rifle fermminton's edge or something I think it may be called.

The emperor's have been serving my axton quite well, did the assassin quest as soon as I reached TVHM so seeing those was pretty great for my TVHM leveling.

Still chasing that elusive stormfront grenade though for my Mechro!
---
GT: Social Sin
Fanboys = The bane of any intelligent individual
#6Master XPosted 1/16/2013 11:40:18 PM
It's not unusual at all. Playing split screen we found maybe 5 oranges by the end of PL1 totally by chance. One was on the first beating of the bullying boss within minutes of starting. The rest in random boxes and chests.

Orange weapon torture is finding the weapon you've wanted ALL game at max level, the best version of it in a vendor machine and being unable to buy it because you don't have the cash.
---
GAMERTAG: Casperstar X "For those of you wondering whether the above made sense, you've just answered your own question."