how does the badass rank reset work?

#1LORD_HOGANPosted 1/16/2013 11:01:27 PM
does it reset everything or just certain categories, cause i would hate to climb that tower again in thousand cuts.
---
LORD_HOGAN
"He who does great things does little to prove it."
#2LORD_HOGAN(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 11:38:22 PM
bump
---
LORD_HOGAN
#3zodiaccurse12Posted 1/16/2013 11:43:55 PM
The resets your baddass rank to 0 and you lose all the skins you earned by completing challengs suchas kill so enemies with fire guns with dahl guns etc and you lose all your bonuses. Also it doesnt even reset your challenge progression so you can't re-earn them you will have to contact Gearbox to have them correct it. I happened to me when some pub guy joined with a moded game character inventory or something moded where Gearbox reseted everyone he ever played with.
#4LORD_HOGAN(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 12:00:03 AM
there is a new option that when you complete and least 70% of the current DLC you can reset your the stats in the badass categories; kill midgets, bullymongs, grenade kills, etc.
what i am asking if when you do this will it wipe everything back to rank 1 or will it leave the map specific stuff alone.
---
LORD_HOGAN
#5LORD_HOGAN(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 12:25:34 AM
no one knows?
---
LORD_HOGAN
#6LORD_HOGAN(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 1:07:23 PM
Seriously, has anyone reset their badass rank and started from scratch again? I want to do it but I'm not to crazy about doing the level ones again and want to know if they get reset too.
---
LORD_HOGAN