the infinity pistol..

#1w00dy925Posted 1/17/2013 4:19:15 AM
Im probably gonna sound stupid, but have you guys noticed that when aimed down sight, the gun fires in a horizontal figure 8? Lol. Thats crazy, noticed it two days ago, after owning 4 of them for the last 3 months. Haha. Pretty random, but hey, its gearboxs' game.

On a side note:

What are these "e-tech" guns? Like, what color are they, and are they super random drops from ranom enemies? Also, are some good?
#2RineN1Posted 1/17/2013 4:25:01 AM
The easiest way to tell if a weapon is e-tech is by looking at its name color
Its purple, but looks more brighter...like neon
They are pretty good! But though they might be pretty powerful they tend to burn through your ammo kinda quick (Specially shotguns) so mind that
---
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: Dead Space 3(360) Playing: RE 6(360) Borderlands 2(360) Watching: Mirai Nikki
#3w00dy925(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 5:05:59 AM
RineN1 posted...
The easiest way to tell if a weapon is e-tech is by looking at its name color
Its purple, but looks more brighter...like neon
They are pretty good! But though they might be pretty powerful they tend to burn through your ammo kinda quick (Specially shotguns) so mind that

Thank you for the quick response. Do they drop randomly from any enemy? Also, are they as rare as oranges? Ive farmed for a couple months now, almost all i do now in bl2, and i get the occasional orange, and ive prob seen like 2 of these "e-tech" guns lol
#4xHuckleberryPosted 1/17/2013 5:08:24 AM
w00dy925 posted...
Im probably gonna sound stupid, but have you guys noticed that when aimed down sight, the gun fires in a horizontal figure 8? Lol. Thats crazy, noticed it two days ago, after owning 4 of them for the last 3 months. Haha. Pretty random, but hey, its gearboxs' game.

Its the infinity symbol. The same one thats on the barrel.
#5w00dy925(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 5:20:14 AM
xHuckleberry posted...
w00dy925 posted...

Told you i would sound stupid. Havent put two and two together. Thanks yo. Haha.
#6xHuckleberryPosted 1/17/2013 5:23:30 AM
w00dy925 posted...
xHuckleberry posted...
w00dy925 posted...

Told you i would sound stupid. Havent put two and two together. Thanks yo. Haha.

Hahaha, i did the same thing honestly. I could never tell until i had a fast fire rate going then i could see it. My gf ended up telling me, so atleast you got off easy hahaha