Legendaries Galore

#31OtzegaPosted 1/17/2013 2:14:46 PM
thelegendofedel posted...
Ok people, my girlfriend is getting pissed that I'm duping and not hanging out with her...I'll be off for a few hours...should be back later this evening (around 7-8 est).

Np man, sent you a friend request just hook me up when your back, enjoy you're birthday.
#32TsurukePosted 1/17/2013 2:27:18 PM(edited)
Ok people, my girlfriend is getting pissed that I'm duping and not hanging out with her...I'll be off for a few hours...should be back later this evening (around 7-8 est).

Judging by your words, your girlfriend is the legitimate gamer of the relationship and is trying to pull you away from illegitimacy by using the lack of attention as an excuse.

(Although that may be highly unlikely -- but thats what I gathered)
Whatever the case may be, good for her. You have to do what you have to do, most -- in not all -- of us have lives outside of gaming.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#33VeritasAbIratoPosted 1/17/2013 3:19:38 PM
Will you be continuing this trend of generosity later when you get back on? my fiance would be appreciative with help to add to her legendary collection.
#34badaravioliPosted 1/17/2013 3:47:09 PM
I'd love to get a few things from you. Looking for Legendary mod for commando, assassin, and gunzerker. Also looking for fire bee and cobra. I won't be on till 9:30 central. I've a got a lot of legendarys I might can throw your way if you're missing something. Thanks for any help. GT: badassraviolis
#35ThelaelPosted 1/17/2013 4:52:29 PM

Understandable - if the wife lets me play for a while when I get home I can be on around 8-9 EST if you haven't worn yourself out of it. Afraid I don't have much level 50 worth offering in return, but I did pull a redundant fibber on my third try of farming for it if that helps...

Might be my first chance to actually be home and online for one of the Great Loot Giveaways!
#36xxxthetoadxxxPosted 1/17/2013 4:56:02 PM
Dude, would really appreciate this a lot, I don't get on much and it would mean a lot...thanks.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 & Halo 4.
GT: xxxthetoadxxx
#37xxxthetoadxxxPosted 1/17/2013 5:08:16 PM
Will send u an invite, hmu when u can.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 & Halo 4.
GT: xxxthetoadxxx
#38lastchild076Posted 1/17/2013 5:26:35 PM
FR sent. Invite me when you're back on. Been farming for weeks to no avail. Need something to get me back into this game. thanks a bunch.

GT: Vunterxslaush
#39thelegendofedel(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 5:52:36 PM
Hey everyone, ill be hopping back on in like 15 min, got some people waiting already so it maybe be a lil bit before I get to ya. I'm probably gonna stop doing this around 10PM EST cuz I wanna play a little before I hit the hay. Glad I can help.
---
Xbox Gamertag: ScottieBoots
#40tragicshotPosted 1/17/2013 6:02:11 PM
I am now home; GT yekim83

If you have a moment, that'd be awesome, whatever you can give me would be sweet. SMGs, shields, and so forth. Thanks in advance if/when I get the chance to group with you.
---
Pearl FC: 4167 0996 6360