Solo in borderlands 2 SUcks

#21KANB1EPosted 1/17/2013 10:53:41 AM
My very first character and my very first time playing through the game was solo with Zer0. TVHM was insanely difficult, but I got through it and had a great time along the way. My biggest gripe would be that when youre playing solo, all enemies are restored to full health when you die. Ridiculous. And the only legendary I ever saw was the lvl 50 volcano the warrior dropped.
#22devak108Posted 1/17/2013 10:56:24 AM
80-85% of the time I've put into this game has been solo. It's awesome solo or with some cool friends, so no I disagree big time TC.
---
http://youtube.com/watch?v=oyA8odjCzZ4#
#23moss81-brady12Posted 1/17/2013 11:10:58 AM
im a level 8 gunzerker almost level 9 and while i love playing this game solo i miss the days when my friends all had bl 1 and we had a blast but when this came out none of them got it and passed over it.

i just got it 2 days ago and have been looking for a group to play with. i just got to sanctuary and did a few side missions. if anyone wants to legitimately play through msg my Gt cdawgydawg911.
#24mooninomicsPosted 1/17/2013 11:13:23 AM
I've been soloing for most of my time in the game, and I've loved it. Granted the difficulty does seem to spike in TVHM, but then it all becomes about playing rock, paper, scissors with your elements (something I'm not too fond of, but oh well) and avoiding damage whenever possible instead of whenever your health starts to get too low. The only times I've played co-op are with close real-life friends, and of course that's going to be more enjoyable. It's more enjoyable with them in any game.

Solo is perfectly fine in BL2.

Well, except for Zer0. I've played all five characters, and for some reason I constantly struggle with Zer0, even on normal. Salvador? Easy. Axton? Easy. Gaige? Easy. Maya? Easy. Zer0? Please, not in the face! For some strange reason, playing Zer0 on normal feels about as difficult as any other character on TVHM. No idea what the hell that's all about. It's probably just me.
---
Are you suggesting that moon should get off his ass and write some stories? He's like the Stephen King of gamefaqs. - Sorbz
#25Unpure_EuphoriaPosted 1/17/2013 11:13:31 AM
I typically find that solo in any game that has a strong emphasis on cooperative play is typically not as fun.
---
GT: iAmTheTot - No, really, I am.
http://lawlgaming.chatango.com/ - Live uncensored chat for gamers - any game, any gamer! Love games? So do we.