New to the game and looking for people to play with.

#1Draco_DeathmoorPosted 1/17/2013 2:54:02 PM(edited)
I got this game today and I have entered Sanctuary at level 9 and activated the quest to save Roland from Firehawk.

If anyone wants to join me I'd be happy and not be too overpowered since I want to enjoy the game too and of course play legit. It wouls also be nice if you have a mic so that we can talk too and co-op better.

Send me a message on XBL.

I also have the 3 Season pass DLC:s.
---
GT: Draco Deathmoor
#2oReloadPosted 1/17/2013 2:53:29 PM
I'll send you a request, and you let me know if you need anything. I have like level 7 legendaries that you can use. And if you ever hit 50, hit me up as well and I'll drop my inventory for you. It's got pretty much every good/wanted gun in the game.
---
GT: Waleyy
"Get ready to ball so hard, because this chick is cray. And if you are feeling famished; I recommend the fish fillet."
#3pOtEmKiN_1914Posted 1/17/2013 3:27:41 PM(edited)
oReload posted...
I'll send you a request, and you let me know if you need anything. I have like level 7 legendaries that you can use. And if you ever hit 50, hit me up as well and I'll drop my inventory for you. It's got pretty much every good/wanted gun in the game.

You might as well hold his hand through out the whole game then lol .

I hope in Borderlands 3 they fix the duping problem because it really ruins the experience in finding new weapons. Instead of everything being handed to you no wonder I stop playing this game after I score 1000G.
---
You're either The New NEXUS or you're against Us
#4Draco_Deathmoor(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 3:37:00 PM
Thanks for the offer.

I only want people to play with since this game is made for co-op and most of my friends are level 50 already..
---
GT: Draco Deathmoor