Looking For: Conference Call (lvl 50, with electric damage)

#1tnicolellaPosted 1/17/2013 4:17:52 PM
Hey there,

Would anyone be so kind as to help me out with getting an electric level 50 conference call and a good electric level 50 Tediore e-tech smg (preferably purple rarity)?

Any help would be appreciated. I don't care if they are duped and I can repay with other items if needed.

My gamertag is: qweerdo

Feel free to add me
#2tnicolella(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 4:38:26 PM
Also looking for any electrical variant of the infinity pistol.
#3badaravioliPosted 1/17/2013 5:01:11 PM
I've a shock infinity and 90% sure I've got a CC shock. Both 50s. I won't be on till 9:30ish central but i can dupe them for you if you don't find anything sooner. I'm looking for legendary commando, assassin, zerker mods as well as fire bee grenade and cobra. If you don't have them, no worries I'll still hook you up. GT: is badassraviolis if you want to invite me later.
#4pOtEmKiN_1914Posted 1/17/2013 5:07:49 PM
I'm looking for : A new Borderlands 2 with better gun and loot system and better dlc like the first borderlands.
---
You're either The New NEXUS or you're against Us
#5badaravioliPosted 1/17/2013 6:01:28 PM
pOtEmKiN_1914 posted...
I'm looking for : A new Borderlands 2 with better gun and loot system and better dlc like the first borderlands.

You're in luck as the first borderlands is still easily found in most retail game stores as well as multiple places on the internet.
#6tnicolella(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 7:39:21 PM
badaravioli posted...
I've a shock infinity and 90% sure I've got a CC shock. Both 50s. I won't be on till 9:30ish central but i can dupe them for you if you don't find anything sooner. I'm looking for legendary commando, assassin, zerker mods as well as fire bee grenade and cobra. If you don't have them, no worries I'll still hook you up. GT: is badassraviolis if you want to invite me later.

Thanks man! I have a legenday commando and gunzerker mod. No dice on the other things though, sorry. I may have the fire bee, I'll check and swing you an invite.
#7sd83chargersPosted 1/20/2013 10:26:30 AM
Hey I'm in the same boat tried for days to get a conference call but have finally given up. Can I get a trade/dupe? I have a couple lvl 50 orange weapons and bee shield as well as a gunzerker and mechromancer lvl 50 slayer of terramorphous class mods. Xbox live gamer tag is sd83chargers feel free add.
#8RazgrizTheAcePosted 1/20/2013 3:07:44 PM
I got one my GT is RaZgRiZ96
---
---Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe---
#9Jgasser27Posted 1/20/2013 4:30:41 PM
I have a level 50 shock conference call. I'm really looking for a hellfire or corrosive shredifier, but I can help you out regardless. I'm in right now, gt brick leon