Yay I won

#1HozamaPosted 1/17/2013 5:02:14 PM
I know it's not a super big deal, but I am please that I finally managed to beat the game. I've been holding off on online until True Vault Hunter, so I'm looking forward to that a lot. I'm not sure if the legendary drop I got is decent enough to help me in the next playthrough, though. I got a Juicy Frakker I think it is. Kind of blew up Jack with it halfway through his rant by mistake.
#2ddirksPosted 1/18/2013 1:22:11 AM
I'm almost done. In hero's pass. Going slow to increase the pleasure.

Is true vault hunter mode more difficult?
---
Don't follow leaders, watch the parking meters.
#3the_reaper849Posted 1/18/2013 1:53:36 AM
ddirks posted...

the tougher badass in normal mode is the weakest grunt in TVHM
---
im a cook, and i play one in my RPG's.
#4Hozama(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 5:17:10 AM
the_reaper849 posted...
ddirks posted...

I don't know if I'd go that far, that Super Bad Ass Loader from Hero's Pass wrecked me as fast as the Bullymog in True Vault Hunter. But yeah, it is a lot harder. There are new mobs too, like armored phychos that take forever to kill, or rotting bullymog. Enemies start using elemental weapons right away. I guess the equips are better, but so far, I havn't found anything spectacular. Then again, I'm only at Sanctuary for the first time.
#5Tec187Posted 1/18/2013 5:19:26 AM
Hozama posted...
the_reaper849 posted...
ddirks posted...

I don't know if I'd go that far, that Super Bad Ass Loader from Hero's Pass wrecked me as fast as the Bullymog in True Vault Hunter. But yeah, it is a lot harder. There are new mobs too, like armored phychos that take forever to kill, or rotting bullymog. Enemies start using elemental weapons right away. I guess the equips are better, but so far, I havn't found anything spectacular. Then again, I'm only at Sanctuary for the first time.

Oh man, you are in for a nasty surprise me thinks :P

Gratz on finishing the game, and good luck with the REAL Borderlands 2 (TVHM) :)
---
ULCE #: 12.834
~ "I don't need luck, I have ammo" ~ Grunt, ME3
#6Hozama(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 5:32:47 AM
I've died plenty of times already, mostly trying to get that freaking bullymog fur, but I am happy turret man. I'm not afraid to throw my turret out and snipe from half a mile away, behind a rock protected by a small army of hampsters. I know I'm gonna get in trouble, and I'll need online help, but I'll tough it out solo until I do.
#7Tec187Posted 1/18/2013 5:35:31 AM
Hozama posted...
I've died plenty of times already, mostly trying to get that freaking bullymog fur, but I am happy turret man. I'm not afraid to throw my turret out and snipe from half a mile away, behind a rock protected by a small army of hampsters. I know I'm gonna get in trouble, and I'll need online help, but I'll tough it out solo until I do.

Good on ya, it's good fun :)
Toss me a PM if ya need help during the weekend, I'll swing by.
---
ULCE #: 12.834
~ "I don't need luck, I have ammo" ~ Grunt, ME3
#8w00dy925Posted 1/18/2013 6:13:55 AM
Hozama posted...
I know it's not a super big deal, but I am please that I finally managed to beat the game. I've been holding off on online until True Vault Hunter, so I'm looking forward to that a lot. I'm not sure if the legendary drop I got is decent enough to help me in the next playthrough, though. I got a Juicy Frakker I think it is. Kind of blew up Jack with it halfway through his rant by mistake.

Not to.rain on.your parade, but the flakker is the worst "legendary" gun. Seeing as you even got a legendary in your first playthrough though, grats on that. Ive gotten 1 dropped (without farming) through 2.5 playthroughs lol. Hopefully you get some more oranges though, you will need it! Tvhm is alot tougher, but so much more fulfilling!