Looking for Legendary Blast Proof Shield.

#1beausisPosted 1/17/2013 7:44:05 PM
Right now I have one that is resistant to explosive damage damage. Im looking mainly for the one that is resistant to corrode damage. But would also want the one that is resistant to shock and fire. I have tons of legendaries I could offer up for it. So I say lets exploit this and share with each other.
#2H_Panic22Posted 1/17/2013 8:20:07 PM
beausis posted...
Right now I have one that is resistant to explosive damage damage. Im looking mainly for the one that is resistant to corrode damage. But would also want the one that is resistant to shock and fire. I have tons of legendaries I could offer up for it. So I say lets exploit this and share with each other.

I...I don't even understand what you're trying to say.
---
Gamertag= H Panic22
#3beausis(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 8:25:47 PM
Hmm, I dont really know how else to put this. The name of the shield I am looking for is Blast Proof. The manufacturer is Pangolin, itès a turtle shield. I am looking for one that reduces damage from either corrsion, fire or shock. If there are any people who are not noobs out there and know what that means... Please help me!
#4killbot357Posted 1/17/2013 8:28:15 PM
beausis posted...
Hmm, I dont really know how else to put this. The name of the shield I am looking for is Blast Proof. The manufacturer is Pangolin, itès a turtle shield. I am looking for one that reduces damage from either corrsion, fire or shock. If there are any people who are not noobs out there and know what that means... Please help me!

Not understanding your poorly worded request for a dupe doesn't make someone a noob.
---
Currently playing: Minecraft: FTB, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Borderlands 2
#5havok718Posted 1/17/2013 8:30:35 PM(edited)
"Blast Proof" isnt the name of the shield. Its an item prefix that means the shield is immune to explosive damage.
#6beausis(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 8:31:14 PM
Ha Ha, well you quoted my whole message so I didnè think you knew shields could have elemental resistances. As for the straight up not calling it a dupe... there are a lot of people on here that are totally against it. And when you add those angry people to fools like you who try to go on here and start fights... well lets just say online message boards are full of losers who wanna fight anonymously . So i am trying to avoid that as much as possible.
#7beausis(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 8:33:37 PM
Yeah I dont know man. Maybe some modded it and dropped it for me. But it is simply called

Blast proof. I know thats usually a prefix for shields with reduced explosive damage. But for some reason its just called Blast proof. No Turtle Shield or nothing in front of it. But I am pretty sure it is a turtle shield seeing as how pangolin makes it.
#8H_Panic22Posted 1/17/2013 8:44:45 PM
beausis posted...

If you already have it, why are you asking for a dupe of it? That's what we don't understand. What you should be asking for are Alkaline, Inflammable, and Grounded prefix shields, not name calling at people who don't understand your stoner speak.

If you don't get how the game works, don't jump down people's throats, Shaggy.
---
Gamertag= H Panic22
#9I_am_always_mePosted 1/17/2013 8:47:41 PM
beausis posted...

If you already have it, why are you asking for a dupe of it? That's what we don't understand. What you should be asking for are Alkaline, Inflammable, and Grounded prefix shields, not name calling at people who don't understand your stoner speak.

If you don't get how the game works, don't jump down people's throats, Shaggy.

I think what he wants is an "Alkaline/Inflammable/Grounded Blast Proof".

However these don't exist, as "Blast Proof" isn't a shield.
---
Pokemon White FC: Zippy [2838-3935-7013]
3DS FC [2707-1897-9929]
#10king_ortisPosted 1/17/2013 8:55:28 PM
I have one too and I believe it may be modded. It is an awesome shield but I don't think it's an actual shield you can farm. I like the fact that it can be stored in your backpack at all times and the stats are also great and not exaggerated.
---
GT: KingOrtis
"Don't like me or my comments? Then GTFO..."