Why are my weapons doing extreme amounts of damage?

#1Irradiated_LakePosted 1/17/2013 10:41:37 PM
I started playing the first DLC again because I wanted another 12 Pounder, I get the weapon, and a couple of minutes later my weapons started doing extremely high amounts of damage. I do have a legit Bee shield, with only +41,000 damage, however, with my KerBlaster, which normally does about 34K, started doing about 271K in Damage, and the 12 Pounder does about 615K, compared to it usual 308K. Im not complaining by any means but I would like to know if anyone knows how to do this, or has even had this problem.

Please and thank you.
#2Irradiated_Lake(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 10:49:22 PM
No my 12 Pounder is only doing 34K, like the KerBlaster....
#3Irradiated_Lake(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 10:54:55 PM
Okay, I've kinda figured it out. While my right hand(current weapon) is the 12 Pounder, my left handed weapon, which so far only works with the KerBlaster, does anywhere from 270 to 370K.
#4Shiroh08thPosted 1/17/2013 11:19:40 PM
Gunzerker dual wielding glitch. Haven't tested it out yet, but it's something along the lines of if you have two matching elemental weapons, the one gun takes on the damage of the other gun.
---
-Signature pending-
#5Irradiated_Lake(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 11:27:44 PM
Hahaha, I think your right my friend. I tried using it with a faster rate of fire Infinity, and it didn't work, but I tried it with my Boom Puppy and it did the same. I also switched rocket launchers and it did in fact work. I love the KerBlasters, but do you know of any high rate, semi-accurate explosive weapon with a decent magazine? I tried killing Hyperious and took a little more than half his he alt alone, he of corse has that cheap shockwave that killed me but defiantly should be exploited, If I had a faster weapon raid bosses would be belittled by two or more gunzerkers.