I found a legendary soldier class mod in a vending machine

#1CykloneTigerPosted 1/18/2013 12:24:41 AM
Granted, it was a level 25 class mod and I found it during my Maya playthrough while farming the Zed vending machine near the Lynchwood fast travel station for about an hour and a half, but still, it offers +3 in all six of the uppermost skills in Axton's skill trees. How lucky is that?
---
I like what I do, I do what I like
I can quit and get it back like I'm ridin' a bike
#2balevulePosted 1/18/2013 12:27:21 AM
I found my level 50 siren class mod in the medi vending machine outside Marcus' in Sanctuary on playthrough 2. This is why I always check the machines for stuff, just in case.
---
Given 1 square foot to stand everyone in the world can fit in Jacksonville, FL 3.5 times over.
#3sandmanofdarkdreamsPosted 1/18/2013 1:19:39 AM
balevule posted...
I found my level 50 siren class mod in the medi vending machine outside Marcus' in Sanctuary on playthrough 2. This is why I always check the machines for stuff, just in case.

I thought legendary items only went as high as level 48 machines. Not sure if it was intentional or not on Gearbox's part, but I've never seen a 50 in any machine.
#4ShmickMofoPosted 1/18/2013 2:40:53 AM
I found my legendary sniper mod on Christmas Day while I was on the phone to my mother. I had to stop myself from squealing like a little girl cos it was my first legendary mod i have ever found. It was a merry Christmas in my home :)
---
I am as serious as a juicy batch of AIDS- SkunkySkunk
#5xboxBUNZILLAPosted 1/18/2013 10:40:42 AM
do you want to hook me up with that legendary soldier mod? was going to start a new character.. hit me up on live :bunzilla .. ill hook you up with whatever you need.. trade or dupe.
#6StormWolf12Posted 1/18/2013 10:45:06 AM
sandmanofdarkdreams posted...
balevule posted...

I thought legendary items only went as high as level 48 machines. Not sure if it was intentional or not on Gearbox's part, but I've never seen a 50 in any machine.

Only in Togue machines. I have seen a few 50s in the machines.
#7kiwimyweeweePosted 1/18/2013 10:46:29 AM(edited)
sandmanofdarkdreams posted...
balevule posted...

No they go to 50. Just got a 50 longbow bonus package last night.

Ninja'd
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.