I found a legendary soldier class mod in a vending machine

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I found a legendary soldier class mod in a vending machine

User Info: CykloneTiger

CykloneTiger
4 years ago#1
Granted, it was a level 25 class mod and I found it during my Maya playthrough while farming the Zed vending machine near the Lynchwood fast travel station for about an hour and a half, but still, it offers +3 in all six of the uppermost skills in Axton's skill trees. How lucky is that?
I like what I do, I do what I like
I can quit and get it back like I'm ridin' a bike

User Info: balevule

balevule
4 years ago#2
I found my level 50 siren class mod in the medi vending machine outside Marcus' in Sanctuary on playthrough 2. This is why I always check the machines for stuff, just in case.
Given 1 square foot to stand everyone in the world can fit in Jacksonville, FL 3.5 times over.
balevule posted...
I found my level 50 siren class mod in the medi vending machine outside Marcus' in Sanctuary on playthrough 2. This is why I always check the machines for stuff, just in case.

I thought legendary items only went as high as level 48 machines. Not sure if it was intentional or not on Gearbox's part, but I've never seen a 50 in any machine.

User Info: ShmickMofo

ShmickMofo
4 years ago#4
I found my legendary sniper mod on Christmas Day while I was on the phone to my mother. I had to stop myself from squealing like a little girl cos it was my first legendary mod i have ever found. It was a merry Christmas in my home :)
I am as serious as a juicy batch of AIDS- SkunkySkunk

User Info: xboxBUNZILLA

xboxBUNZILLA
4 years ago#5
do you want to hook me up with that legendary soldier mod? was going to start a new character.. hit me up on live :bunzilla .. ill hook you up with whatever you need.. trade or dupe.

User Info: StormWolf12

StormWolf12
4 years ago#6
sandmanofdarkdreams posted...
balevule posted...

I thought legendary items only went as high as level 48 machines. Not sure if it was intentional or not on Gearbox's part, but I've never seen a 50 in any machine.

Only in Togue machines. I have seen a few 50s in the machines.

User Info: kiwimyweewee

kiwimyweewee
4 years ago#7
sandmanofdarkdreams posted...
balevule posted...

No they go to 50. Just got a 50 longbow bonus package last night.

Ninja'd
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I found a legendary soldier class mod in a vending machine

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived