For those of you wondering how to obtain the TWISTER

#1LordofHuntersPosted 1/18/2013 2:59:39 AM
http://orcz.com/Borderlands_2:_Omnd-Omnd-Ohk

Above link explains it all.
hope this helps and happy hunting!
---
PSN/GT: Azure_Soul/Azure0Soul
Games being played: Borderlands 2, Mass Effect, Monster Hunter, Persona 4 Golden.
#2DarkLeemerPosted 1/18/2013 3:04:56 AM
Well ****!
---
I love circles cuz they're round and stuff!
XBL:Leemer1988 White- 2065-3480-9867
#3davinthegreat98Posted 1/18/2013 3:13:51 AM
see? people are hating on the DLC for the story and we're still finding out how to get all these cool weapons.
---
Not changing this sig until i fix my time machine.
Finished on 8/26/2012
#4Baze82Posted 1/18/2013 3:53:32 AM
Anyone wants to go for having the doctors level up?
---
360 GT: Baze82 / Wii friendcode: 6698 2213 6029 5759 / Monster Hunter Tri EU-ID: AKGLZN, character: Venator
--- My common sense is tingling.
#5SolidStryderPosted 1/18/2013 3:58:32 AM
davinthegreat98 posted...
see? people are hating on the DLC for the story and we're still finding out how to get all these cool weapons.

Finished it up last night with a friend. Story was incredibly short, but it still beats the Pirate dlc. I actually enjoyed these missions/locations.
#6PanopictonguyPosted 1/18/2013 4:21:11 AM

The people that are complaining don't actually like "playing" Borderlands. They like playing another game with the Title Borderlands title.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#7ICantNameGudPosted 1/18/2013 6:00:31 AM
Panopictonguy posted...

The people that are complaining don't actually like "playing" Borderlands. They like playing another game with the Title Borderlands title.

Everything I have ever seen you post is the biggest contradiction of your own signature. It's like you actually try to do that each time you submit a post.
---
And when I'm feeling stuck and need a buck, I don't rely on luck... because The Hoook brings you baaack, I ain't tellin' you no lies
~CoD devs
#8OLD_MAN_GAMERPosted 1/18/2013 6:21:35 AM
ICantNameGud posted...
Panopictonguy posted...

Everything I have ever seen you post is the biggest contradiction of your own signature. It's like you actually try to do that each time you submit a post.

no doubt- i came to this thread to see what a twister is, and here is old panoweeny being a punk. how do you figure out a way to be a weeny ona thread about a gun? its nuetral, its just some facts... wow?
#9olidezPosted 1/18/2013 6:38:01 AM
Duping rightsizing Yellow Jackett, two for rex, Akurate chopper, Rustler's twister, tumtum hawkeye and Tlkop Elephant gun.

Invite me and I'll drop the guns. (I'll be on later too, but now is best because I'll be leaving soon);.
---
Gamertag : Llamia
#10PanopictonguyPosted 1/18/2013 6:54:02 AM
OLD_MAN_GAMER posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
Panopictonguy posted...

no doubt- i came to this thread to see what a twister is, and here is old panoweeny being a punk. how do you figure out a way to be a weeny ona thread about a gun? its nuetral, its just some facts... wow?

How do you discover new things about the game when all you do is play BL2: MySpace Addition.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.