For those of you wondering how to obtain the TWISTER

#11PanopictonguyPosted 1/18/2013 6:55:17 AM
ICantNameGud posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
davinthegreat98 posted...
see? people are hating on the DLC for the story and we're still finding out how to get all these cool weapons.

The people that are complaining don't actually like "playing" Borderlands. They like playing another game with the Title Borderlands title.

Everything I have ever seen you post is the biggest contradiction of your own signature. It's like you actually try to do that each time you submit a post.

Reading comprehension.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#12ICantNameGudPosted 1/18/2013 7:17:09 AM
Panopictonguy posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
see? people are hating on the DLC for the story and we're still finding out how to get all these cool weapons.

The people that are complaining don't actually like "playing" Borderlands. They like playing another game with the Title Borderlands title.

Everything I have ever seen you post is the biggest contradiction of your own signature. It's like you actually try to do that each time you submit a post.

Reading comprehension.

No, sir. You whine constantly about people "not understanding the game". Clearly it is you who thinks it was make with a certain intent. As OLD_MAN noted, you even managed to be a complete bag in a topic about a friggen gun.

GG
---
And when I'm feeling stuck and need a buck, I don't rely on luck... because The Hoook brings you baaack, I ain't tellin' you no lies
~CoD devs
#13PanopictonguyPosted 1/18/2013 7:28:59 AM
ICantNameGud posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
Panopictonguy posted...

Reading comprehension.

No, sir. You whine constantly about people "not understanding the game". Clearly it is you who thinks it was make with a certain intent. As OLD_MAN noted, you even managed to be a complete bag in a topic about a friggen gun.

GG

You seem angry? If you don't get it, that's fine. No reason to be angry.

My Sig is about the fact people complain and demand changes as if the game were made specifically for them. Or they get upset about the changes that they don't agree with. I.e. taking away flesh-stick parties.

Reading comprehension.

Also prime example of people not "understanding." People complain about how the DLC is to short but fail to realize it's a rare monster/loot hunt. It's short so you can get straight to that. Monster hunts don't really matter though when you have all their rare drops when the DLC launches. When you ask "where do I get this," no one knows, but several people can just give you what you're asking about.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#14killbot357Posted 1/18/2013 7:33:34 AM
Panopictonguy posted...

I think the game they like playing is LF
---
Currently playing: Minecraft: FTB, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, Borderlands 2
#15ICantNameGudPosted 1/18/2013 7:55:26 AM
Panopictonguy posted...

You seem angry? If you don't get it, that's fine. No reason to be angry.

My Sig is about the fact people complain and demand changes as if the game were made specifically for them. Or they get upset about the changes that they don't agree with. I.e. taking away flesh-stick parties.

Reading comprehension.

Also prime example of people not "understanding." People complain about how the DLC is to short but fail to realize it's a rare monster/loot hunt. It's short so you can get straight to that. Monster hunts don't really matter though when you have all their rare drops when the DLC launches. When you ask "where do I get this," no one knows, but several people can just give you what you're asking about.

Yeah I'm not reading your paragraphs of elitist butthurt anymore do I hope you enjoyed wasting your time.

>says I seem mad
>types out rambling nonsense

You're fooling no one.
---
And when I'm feeling stuck and need a buck, I don't rely on luck... because The Hoook brings you baaack, I ain't tellin' you no lies
~CoD devs
#16Seiichi OmoriPosted 1/18/2013 8:55:44 AM
this is great news!

now for someone to confirm how to get the Frozen Wrath Skin
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqKlK8-4glw#t=01m58s
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/4459/aaaaaaarrrrrm.png
#17LordofHunters(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 12:31:40 PM(edited)
bump so more people will know.

EDIT:
@Seiichi or whomever may know, what does the frozen wrath character skin look like?
PSN/GT: Azure_Soul/Azure0Soul
Games being played: Borderlands 2, Mass Effect, Monster Hunter, Persona 4 Golden.
#18Assassin_X_GethPosted 1/18/2013 12:30:22 PM
Can someone dupe me this? I am not playing the DLC until later in about 2 months. But I'd love to have this gun to keep me busy until then! :)
---
GFAQS - Land where your opinion is what everyone else says it is.
#19capnovanPosted 1/18/2013 12:47:40 PM
LordofHunters posted...
bump so more people will know.

EDIT:
@Seiichi or whomever may know, what does the frozen wrath character skin look like?
Games being played: Borderlands 2, Mass Effect, Monster Hunter, Persona 4 Golden.

Like the Wrath skin, except white.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#20LordofHunters(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 12:51:53 PM
ah, thank you for the info Capnovan.

Nice Braveheart reference btw.
---