Borderlands 2 DLC - Vote!

#11PanopictonguyPosted 1/18/2013 7:03:30 AM
BCJMU99 posted...
pothocket posted...
Hammerlock is the best regardless of what all the casuals here vote.

One man/woman's opinion...

---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#12cheezedadadaPosted 1/18/2013 7:10:52 AM(edited)
pothocket posted...

I finally got to playing it last night and was really enjoying it. After seeing so many people on this board rag on it, im starting to question if I agree with people on here in general.

I think I might still prefer CoC the most, but only because of the experience as a whole (gameplay, humor, location, NPCs etc)...but yeah, Hammerlock's is great.

EDIT

Oh and just to put it all out there...there is one thing I hate about Hammerlocks. I hate witch doctors!
---
"And the companies get those blank dvds for pennies, burn to them, then sell them for $60. That's ok?"
-TheGlow
#13H_Panic22Posted 1/18/2013 7:14:24 AM
pothocket posted...

I like how the guy who misspelled his own name is walking around calling people casuals.
---
Gamertag= H Panic22
#14pothocketPosted 1/18/2013 7:28:18 AM
H_Panic22 posted...
pothocket posted...

I like how the guy who misspelled his own name is walking around calling people casuals.

See, now this is a great troll post because it would take me multiple paragraphs to counter all the stupid within that one sentence.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#15H_Panic22Posted 1/18/2013 8:07:48 AM
pothocket posted...
H_Panic22 posted...
pothocket posted...

See, now this is a great troll post because it would take me multiple paragraphs to counter all the stupid within that one sentence.

Nah, you got nothing. Not even a reasonable defense of the stated assertion of "Anyone who disagrees with me is a casual." What's the matter, Muffin? Nobody is your friend today?

It's OK. Today wont be different than any other day.
---
Gamertag= H Panic22
#16pothocketPosted 1/18/2013 8:55:05 AM
LOL, I think I broke him
---
#17H_Panic22Posted 1/18/2013 9:20:30 AM
pothocket posted...
LOL, I think I broke him

Reading comprehension fail.. no, implosion. This is why I can't have fun arguments with dumb randoms. Two minutes in, I've completely lost him and he turns that into thinking he's won something.

Put this guys brain in a parakeet and watch it fly backwards.
---
Gamertag= H Panic22
#18Nacht004Posted 1/18/2013 9:23:29 AM
For me, Campaign of Carnage wins just for the writing. The gameplay of course is very linear among the 3 and they're all very entertaining but the character of Torgue himself and his ineractions with both the Vault Hunter and Moxxi made me lol a ton

Particularly this gem;
Nothing is more bad ass then treating a woman with respect!
Had me laughing for a while.
---
There's really nothing to say.
GT - Pb Farmer
#19pothocketPosted 1/18/2013 9:37:10 AM(edited)
H_Panic22 posted...
pothocket posted...
LOL, I think I broke him

Reading comprehension fail.. no, implosion. This is why I can't have fun arguments with dumb randoms. Two minutes in, I've completely lost him and he turns that into thinking he's won something.

Put this guys brain in a parakeet and watch it fly backwards.

Ignoring your petty insults is not the same as reading comprehension fail. You can't have fun arguments because you make random insults that have nothing to do with anything.

I spelled my own name wrong? and that has something to do with being a casual?

Why the **** would I even engage that level of stupidity in an "argument"? I can't lower myself to that level.

Just deal with Hammerlock being the best DLC and move on with your life.
---
#20Social_SinPosted 1/18/2013 9:45:11 AM
H_Panic22 posted...
pothocket posted...
LOL, I think I broke him

This is why I can't have fun arguments with dumb randoms. Two minutes in, I've completely lost him and he turns that into thinking he's won something.

You sound like a 10 yr old on the playground (but a depressing playground with no swings) "You don't want to fight me? You're a wuss!"

lol
---
GT: Social Sin
Fanboys = The bane of any intelligent individual