Borderlands 2 DLC - Vote!

#21MosebysRangersPosted 1/18/2013 10:45:30 AM
pothocket posted...
BCJMU99 posted...
pothocket posted...
Hammerlock is the best regardless of what all the casuals here vote.

One man/woman's opinion...

Or science!

Hammerlock hands down. Did the thing where you you use eridium to unlock 4 cage things than fight big drider. It dropped a legendary siren class mod (was playing with 2 friends in my game). More than what I can say for all the hours I have played in main game and other DLC. LOL when it happened because I have had my duped version since around November. Thank you lord for Live friends. We all laughed even harder when I said "I guess it will go into the storage locker". But was still nice to get one finally through normal gaming.

Scarlett DLC is my next favorite.

Torgue DLC down right boring to me personally.
#22megaddtdPosted 1/18/2013 10:57:26 AM(edited)
Want to know what is the best DLC? I have one question for you, TC; EXPLOSIONS?!?
#23SolidStryderPosted 1/18/2013 11:18:59 AM
Social_Sin posted...
H_Panic22 posted...
pothocket posted...
LOL, I think I broke him

This is why I can't have fun arguments with dumb randoms. Two minutes in, I've completely lost him and he turns that into thinking he's won something.

You sound like a 10 yr old on the playground (but a depressing playground with no swings) "You don't want to fight me? You're a wuss!"

lol

Lol casual.
#24GujinKamiPosted 1/18/2013 11:25:32 AM
I'll hold off on voting until I see the last DLC.
---
~Gujin
http://i39.tinypic.com/v830c3.jpg http://i47.tinypic.com/op7mvk.jpg http://i49.tinypic.com/23j1t9z.gif
#25pothocketPosted 1/18/2013 11:51:27 AM
GujinKami posted...
I'll hold off on voting until I see the last DLC.

That might be awhile. I heard there's going to be a season 2
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#26Thunderbolt210Posted 1/18/2013 11:58:43 AM
Scarlettdlc is the best DLC. Torgue is the next with hammerlock last.

The people who defend hammerlock do so because so many people hate it. It's kind of like the people who defend the ending of mass effect 3 and say that's its good when they know better.

Hammerlock was not bad but it is NOT no matter what you say is the best it's a joke to even think so.
---
Read before you mod
dedicated to the moderators of Gfaqs
#27pothocketPosted 1/18/2013 12:03:12 PM
I defend Hammerlock because it's the best DLC so far. I didn't even know this board hated on it until after already playing through it.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#28gamecube101Posted 1/18/2013 12:16:09 PM
Casual is an insult now, because its bad if video games are only a hobby.
#29kiwimyweeweePosted 1/18/2013 12:21:37 PM
gamecube101 posted...
Casual is an insult now, because its bad if video games are only a hobby.

It's only an insult if you take it as one.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#30PanopictonguyPosted 1/18/2013 12:25:58 PM
MosebysRangers posted...
pothocket posted...
BCJMU99 posted...
pothocket posted...
Hammerlock is the best regardless of what all the casuals here vote.

One man/woman's opinion...

Or science!

Hammerlock hands down. Did the thing where you you use eridium to unlock 4 cage things than fight big drider. It dropped a legendary siren class mod (was playing with 2 friends in my game). More than what I can say for all the hours I have played in main game and other DLC. LOL when it happened because I have had my duped version since around November. Thank you lord for Live friends. We all laughed even harder when I said "I guess it will go into the storage locker". But was still nice to get one finally through normal gaming.

Scarlett DLC is my next favorite.

Torgue DLC down right boring to me personally.

That's a joke right? You can't seriously be judging the quality of a DLC based on a single drop. You do realize Random is Random right?

I guess if you got a hornet 10 mins in like some people you would have believed Borderlands 2 had the best loot system ever.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.